How long does it take for Venus Audio to ship?
Aug 4, 2015 at 3:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

cdahdude

Head-Fier
Hi,

Last wednesday I ordered a cable for my HD 650 from its Ebay branch, but I can't track the package, and it just shows up as not having been shipped yet. How long do these deliveries typically last? I don't know if the cables are made to order or not.

Jan 15, 2016 at 1:22 PM Post #8 of 10
I went looking here since I ordered several days ago and sent (twice) questions regarding my cable ordered via the venus audio ebay, and have heard NOTHING back. Is this typical? 

Feb 17, 2016 at 3:46 PM Post #9 of 10
It looks like it's a one-man operation. My experience was not promising. I had to send at least one email before he got around to shipping the HD800 and HD6xx cables. The initial HD800 cable was made from knockoff connectors that were loose and fell out—I had to use tape to get them to stay. After a bit of back and forth and a return request, he sent a replacement. It's also looser than stock HD800 balanced cables, but at least they stay in. His communication was brusque and impatient when I didn't put the faulty HD800 cable in the mail within 24 hours of receiving it—his own delays, of course, had been a week or more.

I would go with the official Sennheiser balanced cable for the HD800s unless you're absolutely strapped for cash.

Feb 20, 2016 at 8:53 AM Post #10 of 10
I was happy with my HE1000/HE400i balanced cable.

However I ordered on January 9, 2016 with an expected in-my-hands date of January 21. So I followed normal eBay procedures to report that I had no shipping information or product, and would still like to receive the product. I do not know how they corresponded with the vendor, but the product was shipped the early part of the following week. I reported on a Friday and had the product in-hands by Tuesday/Wednesday.

In short, it was very fast turnaround after the Resolution Center request through eBay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back