How Long Can You Go WIthout Your Headphones?
Jun 21, 2002 at 3:37 AM Post #6 of 22
3 days, but that was only because I was so busy with Uni studies, that I didn't have time for anything else. 3 days is way too long to go without music
frown.gif

Jun 21, 2002 at 11:45 AM Post #7 of 22
for me, it depends on girlfriend status...

Single: 12 hours
Dating: Weeks/Months

and, well ~ lets just say that at the moment my headphones are almost always attached to my head
frown.gif

Jun 21, 2002 at 11:51 AM Post #8 of 22
For me, it depends on whether I have to go to work or stay home...

On work days: About 8 hours
On "off" days: several days (if my "off" time even lasts that long)

tongue.gif

Jun 21, 2002 at 1:31 PM Post #9 of 22
Whether I like it or not, I'm going to have to live without headphones for 3 weeks, because I'm not taking my W100's + JMT CHA-47 + D-EJ925 to the outdoors camp with me. I definitely can't take them on the Isle Royale camping trip, that would definitely be embarrassing, not to mention a fiasco.

To answer to first question, I like to listen to my headphones during the night, around 9 or 10, when I'm reading. That's also around the same time that I usually post; other than in the mornings as I'm doing now. So I can be without them for the entire day, and then I'll usually listen after the day is done. But now it's three weeks until my next headphone listen AND computer usage AND telephone call! Then, see all of you Head-Fiers in three weeks; that's when I'll be back to civilization!

Jun 21, 2002 at 2:22 PM Post #10 of 22
Gone about 3-5 months without headphones since I sold my Etymotics 4S w/ Daniel Pumphrey's Silver cables (wonder where it is now)... Getting the bug to buy headphones again... This time it'll be better on my budget
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 21, 2002 at 5:17 PM Post #12 of 22
It varies. I use them every day at work. Weekends and evenings it depends what I have planned. Two days would be about the longest time.

Jun 21, 2002 at 10:21 PM Post #13 of 22
I never owned a quality set of headphones until March when I discovered Head-Fi. Since then I rarely go a day without using them. Otherwise I’d feel guilty about how much this new listening adventure has cost me since.
wink.gif

Jun 21, 2002 at 11:19 PM Post #14 of 22
i spend hours at the computer most every day and usually if i'm at the computer i'm wearing my HD600s...sometimes...without any music playin
rolleyes.gif
..........they r so comfy and all.....

and if i'm watching a dvd....i'm wearing them to....

i don't even use my speakers anymore....

how long could i go hmm.....well since i got my HD600, we haven't been separated
smily_headphones1.gif

ray

Users who are viewing this thread

Back