How is this LOD cable from ebay?
Feb 22, 2009 at 11:40 PM Post #16 of 23
I recently ordered one of these badboys and so far i'm pleased. The shipping was crazy fast...ordered friday - at my door on wednesday. I only have ONE gripe, two actually: Sometimes when you plug it into the ipod you get a "Cannot do file transfers through firewire" message and once i've had the cable actually freeze my ipod until i took it out. So i dont know how great the soldering is, but the quality of the wire and the input is really nice, the cable looks loose but its actually quite firm.

Just my .02$, i think its worth it considering i couldnt find a cheaper LOD cable.

Feb 22, 2009 at 11:42 PM Post #17 of 23
Thanks for that dude
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 24, 2009 at 1:33 AM Post #18 of 23
The more and more i use this cable, the more and more audio cut off i get. The music will just stop playing, and i have to shake the cable until it comes back on. Prolly a bad connection, i emailed the seller, we'll see if he decides to exchange mine

Feb 24, 2009 at 6:13 AM Post #21 of 23
Richard Thompson, correct? Can't for the life of me think of the album though...
confused_face(1).gif

gg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Absorbine_Sr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
She was a rare thing
Fine as a bee's wing

Feb 24, 2009 at 1:48 PM Post #23 of 23
So after contacting the seller he's gonna send me a new one and i'll send him back the one i have.

Really easy to deal with and he's crazy quick...i'll update once i get the new cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back