How heavy can you accept in order to achieve better sound and appearance?
Aug 12, 2014 at 2:01 AM Post #22 of 24
I don't listen to a DAP while I'm walking around.  I use it when I travel, e.g. on airplanes, or in hotel rooms when I want to listen to something relaxing before I fall asleep.  I couldn't care less how much it weighs or, within reason, how big it is.  I want three things: great sound, long battery life and large storage capacity.

Sep 24, 2014 at 1:04 AM Post #23 of 24
  If it is a DAP, it's intended use is for on the go (right?). And the average portable headphone doesn't exceed 250G's. I wouldn't want my DAP to be substantially heavier than my headphones themselves, so I'd say 250G's or under is within the realm of comfortabilty. Perhaps slightly more.

Well, the headphone is ON YOUR HEAD so it matters much more than the weight of something in your pocket. I would much more prefer to have an heavier product if it means I can have more storage and battery life. I wouldn't mind at all 300g. I'm already heavier than anything right now with my DAP stapped on a Fiio E12 so...

Sep 24, 2014 at 1:21 AM Post #24 of 24
someone should come up with a sansaHD...with better clarity n a 40hour battery life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back