How full is your ignore list?
Dec 17, 2004 at 3:54 AM Post #61 of 248
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
Dude you have been here since the beginning so you know all the headfi members. C'mon Kelly and Scrypt were way cool.

What???

What does that got to do with anything that I posted?
confused.gif

Dec 17, 2004 at 4:06 AM Post #62 of 248
Quote:

Originally Posted by KR...
What???

What does that got to do with anything that I posted?
confused.gif

I think you misread what I typed or I didn't put it in such a good way.

I just mean since you have been here a while, you probably know over 90% of the old members. Since you do that means you know what merton, kelly, scrypt were like. This is no reflection on your posts as I quite like reading your posts. But you are not the type of poster like merton, kelly and scrypt. I did not mean to offend you

Dec 17, 2004 at 4:14 AM Post #63 of 248
Quote:

"okay, first, we need to stop smoking crack, to avoid the overuse of the three period thing...you...get...what...im...saying?"

Don't know if KR... can see this, but notice that he uses this device in his screen name. I happen to have picked up the habit from reading Thomas Pynchon... I do it when I could go on, or I could have taken more time and refine what I wrote.
pynchon_simpsons.jpg

credit: http://mymarkup.net/blog/archives/2004_01.html
http://www.themodernword.com/pynchon...n_simpsons.htm

* _Gravity's Rainbow_

JF

Dec 17, 2004 at 5:57 AM Post #64 of 248
Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnFerrier
Don't know if KR... can see this, but notice that he uses this device in his screen name. I happen to have picked up the habit from reading Thomas Pynchon... I do it when I could go on, or I could have taken more time and refine what I wrote.
pynchon_simpsons.jpg

credit: http://mymarkup.net/blog/archives/2004_01.html
http://www.themodernword.com/pynchon...n_simpsons.htm

JF

The story behind that is that in Headwize, my name was just KR, however here you have top have at least 6 letters,numbers, etc for your screen name. While, I so grew out of the name KR ages ago to the point where it has no meaning anymore, I had over 3,000 post already at Headwize, so everyone knew me as that, so I was stuck with the name and I still am. Anyway, the only way to keep the KR name was to write in KR...

Anyway, I have no problems with the use of ... (duh) but he was using it after every sentence plus the crack comment was a nice touch.

That fool has a way of pissing off everyone and quickly getting banned from every fourm that he tries to post in.

Dec 17, 2004 at 6:02 AM Post #65 of 248
A lot of people here have only 3 or 4 letter names. I'm one of them.

Dec 17, 2004 at 6:05 AM Post #66 of 248
Quote:

Originally Posted by bln
A lot of people here have only 3 or 4 letter names. I'm one of them.

Dude, look at my join date. The software at the time was different than it is now, totally different at that, Head-fi didn't look like it does now. That software could not accept 3 or 2 letter names.

Dec 17, 2004 at 6:25 AM Post #67 of 248
Quote:

That fool has a way of pissing off everyone and quickly getting banned every fourm that he tries to post in.

*One* of my worst habits is that I edit posts extensively. This is an attempt to clarify things, make things more interesting, etc. I avoid changing aspects that others respond to. But occasionally, I get called on a change I've made. And it hurts to offend another member.
evil_smiley.gif
(first emoticon...to avoid sounding mawkish)

JF

Dec 17, 2004 at 10:31 AM Post #69 of 248
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3lusiv3
I don't see any need for an ignore list so I don't use it.

I wonder if I am on anybody's ignore list?

Wanna be on mine?
I wonder what it looks like to have people on your ignore list? Wonder if you still get a message in your e-mail if there's a reply in a subcribed thread from soneone who's on your ignore list? How about PMs?

Yep, I'm definitely gonna put some people on my ignore list today.
biggrin.gif

Dec 18, 2004 at 12:43 AM Post #70 of 248
Quote:

I wonder if I am on anybody's ignore list?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa
Wanna be on mine?

I fell out of my chair, laughing so hard; tears were coming out of my eyes.

You have a great sense of humour. I hope I'm not the only one who has noticed it. It is much appreciated.

Dec 18, 2004 at 1:01 AM Post #71 of 248
I don't have anyone on my ignore list.

I am curious if I am on anyone elses. I am usually pretty polite online, but at times I forget the p.c. crowd's need to inject motive into language, and being bull-headed I tend not to back down. I'm sure one of my attempts at humor, defending other people's attempt at humor, or just yelling at someone who thinks because they have a socially popular opinion they don't have to think about what they are saying, has earned me a spot on a couple of people's ignore list.

Dec 18, 2004 at 1:55 AM Post #72 of 248
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
Dudes check out the mountain bike post that he made on a cycling forum. It is the funniest ever. I can't remember the link address but if anyone can help out that would be brill.

Did someone mention he stalked someone?
confused.gif

This forum looks familiar. 3,000+ posts... and not a single asperagus. wow.
http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread...ight=headphone

Dec 18, 2004 at 2:53 AM Post #74 of 248
Quote:

Originally Posted by bg4533
I think you are referring to the link I posted in this thread: link

Mertons brilliant post is at Bikeforums

HawHaw, Merton! That bike post was almost as wack as his stuff here.
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back