How does the music take over you?
Sep 3, 2011 at 1:20 PM Post #2 of 32
Generally with the toe tapping, though it depends a lot on the type of music. I'm prone to staring into silence if the track is more ambient or less rhythmic, and I occasionally lapse into air guitar if there's a particularly spectacular solo.

Sep 3, 2011 at 2:28 PM Post #4 of 32
depends on what I'm listening to, but generally I start bobbing my head. but I also do finger taps, air drums and other socially embarrassing movements

Sep 3, 2011 at 5:24 PM Post #5 of 32

Quote:
depends on what I'm listening to, but generally I start bobbing my head. but I also do finger taps, air drums and other socially embarrassing movements

You think head bopping and finger tapping is socially embarrassing movements?
basshead.gif

Sep 3, 2011 at 7:43 PM Post #6 of 32
Mainly toe tapping, sometimes i start singing. 
biggrin.gif

Sep 4, 2011 at 2:06 AM Post #8 of 32
I yell Yahoo then throw a full beer over the neighbors fence.

Sep 4, 2011 at 3:10 AM Post #10 of 32
I had enough at that point.

Sep 4, 2011 at 8:12 AM Post #12 of 32
singing, headbanging and toe tapping, the occasional air guitar, drums and bass.. I try and control myself in public tho, unlike you guys :) good for you, no shame, rock on!!!

Sep 4, 2011 at 8:27 AM Post #13 of 32

Sometimes, the tapping of the toes and fingers might just do but I start dancing especially to  "my pump playlist" when I am really feeling it. And I stop explaining myself in line at the store or in the hall way at work when I get the look. I have to admit that I get a kick out of "the look " sometimes
bigsmile_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back