How do you store you KSC75s?
Mar 28, 2007 at 1:14 PM Post #16 of 26
I keep mine in a sock. I never really think of it anymore, someone gave me some very bright athletic ankle socks that I would never wear, and I've been using them to carry around electronics ever since. (headphones, mp3 player, cel phone, various cords and adapters)

Mar 28, 2007 at 4:27 PM Post #17 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by mobayrasta /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a big wooden bust from Jamaica and I clip my KSC's on his ears. My wife thinks I'm nuts.

We've gotta see pictures of that one!

Mar 28, 2007 at 4:36 PM Post #18 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by facelvega /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I keep mine in a sock. I never really think of it anymore, someone gave me some very bright athletic ankle socks that I would never wear, and I've been using them to carry around electronics ever since. (headphones, mp3 player, cel phone, various cords and adapters)

icon10.gif
I used to do the same thing when I would take my Micro out of the house. My friends would always ask "What? A sock? Whats in there? Crack?"
icon10.gif

Mar 28, 2007 at 8:49 PM Post #20 of 26
In the coat pocket of a coat that haven't seen for 4 months.

Mar 28, 2007 at 10:20 PM Post #22 of 26
Store? These are my throw-away headphones, so they get wrapped around my X5 and slipped into my pocket. I wrap them so the drivers face the back of the X5 and the cable for ~4cm behind the plug is unbent. This isn't the perfect solution though, as my X5 now has a bare metal spot on the middle-front-left where the plug rests.

Mar 29, 2007 at 4:06 AM Post #24 of 26
Not exactly portable, but damn, that's a tight fit. Maybe the next time I go on vacation, I can put my KSC-75's into one of those tins and just throw it in my bag!

Mar 29, 2007 at 4:07 AM Post #25 of 26
Bah, I either store them in the little CD pouch inside my backpack or shove them into my pockets.

Mar 29, 2007 at 4:21 AM Post #26 of 26
I have my iRiver in my t-shirt pocket, and clip the KSC's onto the shirt pocket when I don't wear them. At home I use a beer bottle as a clip-on headphone stand.

ksc75coronauk6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back