how do you pack your headphones for travel?
Dec 3, 2006 at 9:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

audiofan

100+ Head-Fier
Im off to australia and ive a spare k81dj pouch for my sr60s.is this a good idea or are there other methods?thanks!
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 3, 2006 at 9:54 PM Post #4 of 8
I use a plastic tupperware, the kind thats 8x11, couple inches high, made for brownies and stuff. line it with adhesive felt from a craft store and Pad it with the Grado foam from the pizza box. I shove it in my backpack flat gaainst my laptop.

Dec 3, 2006 at 11:32 PM Post #6 of 8
I use my E4C for travel so I simply around it around my mp3 player. Like to keep things small when I travel. =)

Dec 3, 2006 at 11:53 PM Post #7 of 8
HeadRoom sells some nice bags for headphones and DAPs. If you want something hardsided, check out Pelican cases; they're very rugged.

Since my luggage is pretty sturdy, I usually wrap them in a few shirts/soft clothing and put them at the middle of my rolling case. No mishaps so far, though I am thinking about a HeadRoom case simply for the convenience.

Dec 4, 2006 at 1:53 AM Post #8 of 8
If I'm going to use them with traveling I take my V7506's in their bag, or my iems in their pouch. If I'm transporting my other fullsize headphones I usually have the boxes they came in to move them around safely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back