How do you manage your looong cords?
Jan 31, 2007 at 1:49 PM Post #31 of 40
Cut off the excess and solder on a new Jack plug - does anyone need 9 feet of cord ?
blink.gif

Feb 1, 2007 at 12:51 AM Post #32 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by dissembled /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do you mean wrapping the cord around your jeans and using that as a belt? I guess it would work even with a belt inserted.
Pissing will be a pain though.
280smile.gif

yep..Thats what i meant.. you can go from your head into your first loop on the left, go the way around straight into your right pocket.. and you penis is usually free from obstructing wires or tangles.

Feb 1, 2007 at 4:27 AM Post #33 of 40
hrrrm, just kinda leave my 12 foot stereo cable extension running along the floor b/c i work out in my room. hate it when the chair rollers find the cable tho

Feb 1, 2007 at 5:37 AM Post #34 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by jirams /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cut off the excess and solder on a new Jack plug - does anyone need 9 feet of cord ?
blink.gif

I did when I was listening from my stationary rig in my room. Can't really carry around a receiver and CD player after all.

Feb 1, 2007 at 7:04 AM Post #35 of 40
Rubber bands shuuck. The bundle always loosens no matter how tight a knot you make.
Planning to buy some Smartwraps at Ebay. Hopefully, they're of good enough quality. :O

Feb 1, 2007 at 7:13 AM Post #37 of 40
The other day in another thread I saw somebody post a picture of their Grados where they braided the cord. Inspired, I quickly taught myself how to tie a braid and did the same to my A500s... works great, even looks pretty cool.

I'm surprised I'd never seen anybody mention doing this before. Is there any downside to this?

Feb 1, 2007 at 7:26 AM Post #38 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Debaser86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The other day in another thread I saw somebody post a picture of their Grados where they braided the cord. Inspired, I quickly taught myself how to tie a braid and did the same to my A500s... works great, even looks pretty cool.

I'm surprised I'd never seen anybody mention doing this before. Is there any downside to this?

I for one dont like the added sense of mass and weight... It just feels strange to me too, holding it and winding up the wires... Like its too rough / course.

Feb 1, 2007 at 3:21 PM Post #39 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by nonamebrand /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anybody tried wrapping it around their neck while also using it as a belt?

sounds like a kind of recipe for killing yourself go for a piss and choke to death or wet yourself and live ???

Feb 1, 2007 at 3:30 PM Post #40 of 40
What a great idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back