how do i order a darkvoice tube amp?
Mar 13, 2007 at 2:51 AM Post #4 of 11
jasmine_chine should be the official dealer.

Mar 29, 2009 at 1:23 PM Post #9 of 11
Yes, I would strongly recommend using Head-Direct if you live in the USA - this way THEY take care of any issues that might arrive and you are not stuck shipping the amp back to China. Head-Direct is in the USA themselves, their shipping prices are very reasonable, and they can provide any needed service.

Mar 29, 2009 at 6:48 PM Post #10 of 11
x2

I just ordered a DV336SE from head-direct and they were fantastic, really great communication and quick shipping. I ordered a DV332 from jasmine on ebay a year and a half ago and it went smoothly but the communication was not even remotely close to the great communication I had with head-direct recently.

I should point out that the DV amps still will be shipped from China even when ordering from head-direct and so the shipping will not be cheap ($70 for 336, ....).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, I would strongly recommend using Head-Direct if you live in the USA - this way THEY take care of any issues that might arrive and you are not stuck shipping the amp back to China. Head-Direct is in the USA themselves, their shipping prices are very reasonable, and they can provide any needed service.

Mar 30, 2009 at 12:04 AM Post #11 of 11
There are many vendors of Darkvoice amps. I have ordered 2. My last amp was delivered DOA. I would ask the vendor you choose before you purchase how they handle DOA amps? Who pays for shipping? And how long to wait for the replacement? So there is not confusion in case something happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back