how do i make foobar2000 look like this?
Aug 10, 2004 at 9:38 PM Post #32 of 36
Great guide, but how do you this:
foobar.jpg

I outlined what I mean in red. Thanks!

Aug 10, 2004 at 11:47 PM Post #33 of 36
First line requies the ARTIST= tag, the first entry on the second line requires the ALBUM= tag, the second entry on the second line requires the DATE= tag, the first entry in the third line requires the GENRE= tag, the second entry on the third line is automatically detected, and the fourth line is the COMMENT= tag. You also need your albums grouped together and organized by descending track number for it to display properly.

Aug 11, 2004 at 8:28 AM Post #34 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by lojay
How can I use formatting strings with foo_tunes?

It's a hard question. The best way is to visit Foobar forum on Hydrogen Audio and post this question there. Hopefully you will get an answer.
wink.gif

Aug 11, 2004 at 8:44 AM Post #35 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by drunknmunky
Great guide, but how do you this....

Under Display/Columns UI/Columns, you can define all parameters for each column. Plisk's default setings hide the Album Info column on Default playlist. You can see it, when you choose the proper column (Album Info) under Display/Columns UI/Columns/Playlist filters. To enable it, either delete "default" from Filter playlists or simply rename your playlist.
wink.gif

Aug 11, 2004 at 10:35 AM Post #36 of 36
You can configure and modify the code under Display/Columns UI/Columns (and Globals) as you want and then import it as a new .fcs file.

I made a simple mods of Plisk's formatting string for my needs, e.g. I removed Genre & Codec, etc from the Album Info column since almost all my files are in .ape and I don't use genre in tagging. RG column is hidden and I resized several columns. As for default, I use all columns but RG column. It looks like this:

Plisk_FS_Permonic_mod.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back