How do i make 15 posts quickly without being banned?
Jun 27, 2021 at 6:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

di5mal

New Head-Fier
I just want to sell a Hugo 2 i got since it was on backorder for so long and now i have something else but i have to make 15 posts first ive been here for a little bit but ive just read other peoples stuff really so idk how to go about making 15 posts.

Jun 27, 2021 at 6:14 PM Post #2 of 20
Go anywhere and type your opinion. Just like I am doing now. that's one.

Jun 27, 2021 at 6:19 PM Post #4 of 20
Jun 27, 2021 at 6:20 PM Post #5 of 20
do replies count?
I just gave you a like. When you see posts that help you, "like" them. It produces good will and reciprocity.

Jun 27, 2021 at 6:22 PM Post #7 of 20
My pleasure.

Jun 27, 2021 at 6:37 PM Post #10 of 20
Mojo 2 comes first since Mojo 1 just got discontinued haha
I hope it is good. Chord has tough competition. I own 3 DAPs: iBasso DX160, Hiby R6 2020 and iBasso DX300. In addition, I own a Chord Hugo 2/2go, Chord Mojo/Poly, L&P W2, Lotoo PAW S1, Fiio BTR5, DragonFly Red. So I know all of the products strengths and weaknesses. The Mojo has a tough head to head competitor in the Ifi Diablo and the upper mid DAPs are compelling. First thing Chord needs to do is fix the network and software or they are dead. It doesn't matter what else they do if they don't fix these things. They also need to get away from micro USB when the entire rest of the civilized world is USB-C. Apple is Apple and are big enough to do whatever they want.

Jun 27, 2021 at 6:40 PM Post #11 of 20
I hope it is good. Chord has tough competition. I own 3 DAPs: iBasso DX160, Hiby R6 2020 and iBasso DX300. In addition, I own a Chord Hugo 2/2go, Chord Mojo/Poly, L&P W2, Lotoo PAW S1, Fiio BTR5, DragonFly Red. So I know all of the products strengths and weaknesses. The Mojo has a tough head to head competitor in the Ifi Diablo and the upper mid DAPs are compelling. First thing Chord needs to do is fix the network and software or they are dead. It doesn't matter what else they do if they don't fix these things. They also need to get away from micro USB when the entire rest of the civilized world is USB-C. Apple is Apple and are big enough to do whatever they want.
You're absolutely right, a way to use it on desktop without the battery like the hugo 2 would be nice (not that i really used it for that when i used it for a single day) and balanced is something thats really just the standard now so would be nice to see.

Jun 27, 2021 at 6:41 PM Post #12 of 20
There you go. You made it. Good luck selling your Hugo 2.

Jun 27, 2021 at 6:53 PM Post #15 of 20
Is there any protection to ensure i don't get scammed as a seller?
Yes, follow the Paypal rules for sellers. You will get paid before you ship a product. The only way to get scammed if you paid first is if the buyer issues a charge back. So, document all of your communications and send an invoice for the transaction instead of just having them send you a payment. Only ship the product to the address from the payors paypal account. Log the shipping details and take pictures of the product you are sending for submission into any charge back claim. You should be fine. Also, selling to known people in the community can help a lot. But, most transactions are fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back