How did you arrive at Audio Technicas ?
Feb 21, 2012 at 9:44 AM Post #47 of 47
few years ago, I "lost" my old clip-on headphones (didnt rly lost them, they stayed at exs house and I wasnt in mood to ask them back :p ) so I started looking for something new. I decided to get something rather expensive for a change and since I dont like IEMs I started looking at clip ons again. At that time, there werent many of them available and I decided to go for the top (at that time their price here in europe was 200e), ATH-EW9. I fell in love with their sound right away, I am still loving them for 3 years already. Since then I owned one mid level fullsizer at home, Senns HD595, but I sold them. Recently I decided to get some high-end headphones and since EW9 were giving me nothing but pleasure (musically and aestheticaly), I just had to go for ATH-W1000x. They look awesome, they sound awesome, everything I have ever wanted from headphones. Right now I am collecting money for ATH-W3000ANV, but its going to be long run (I expect myself to get just enough money in june/july) hoping they wont get sold out by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back