How can i make my Bose ie2's sound better?
Feb 28, 2012 at 9:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

srivas95

New Head-Fier
I have a pair of bose ie2's. They are much too bass heavy. is there any way i can make them sound better?

Feb 29, 2012 at 12:22 AM Post #3 of 10
I Listen to them on my Galaxy SII, And even when i try changing the EQ options, I see no difference in the sound. If I sell my bose, How much do you reckon I will get? I Will get a Pair of Audio Technica ATH-M50's after selling them. The Bose are only 3 Months old.

Quote:
Mess around with the EQ in your DAP/computer see if that helps. If thats a no go might want to try new headphones.

Feb 29, 2012 at 12:51 AM Post #5 of 10
Check your source: Are you listening to high quality mp3s (320kbps) or lossless audio formats?

I am listening to FLAC format songs. Most of them are 44100hz

Feb 29, 2012 at 2:22 AM Post #6 of 10
Try rockbox for Android. It really does make a difference and you'll have EQ options galore. 

http://rasher.dk/rockbox/android/

On a side note, as good a SGS2 can be when it comes to driving good headphones its not match for a dedicated audio player. Apart for iphones most of the other high end phones degrade pretty bad on headphones. 

Feb 29, 2012 at 4:42 AM Post #8 of 10
I'm using the latest version right now and I think its miles away from anything available on the market especially when playing good quality flacs. 

The interface might not be top notch but as far as sound quality its well worth the niggles. 

Feb 29, 2012 at 5:41 AM Post #9 of 10
Try rockbox for Android. It really does make a difference and you'll have EQ options galore. 

http://rasher.dk/rockbox/android/

On a side note, as good a SGS2 can be when it comes to driving good headphones its not match for a dedicated audio player. Apart for iphones most of the other high end phones degrade pretty bad on headphones. 

I tried RockBox. IT has a terrible UI and force closes occasionally. I'm sticking to neutron for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back