How bad REALLY are the looks of KSC-75's?
Feb 17, 2005 at 12:25 AM Post #31 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jmmmmm
Has anyone successfully changed the color of headphones like the ksc75? I took mine apart today to see if I'd be able to paint the backs or something, but since theyre open it looks more difficult. I don't want to end up painting the back of the driver. I think if they were black, they would be much better looking.

Maybe a paint marker would work? instead of a paint brush...?

Surely you could at least paint the ear hook / mount part. But there would be some risk in painting the driver housing.

Garrett

Feb 17, 2005 at 12:32 AM Post #32 of 43
I would like to complain that it is absolutely freakin' impossible to find the KSC75 where I live. In Canada, the province Alberta, the city of Edmonton. I've tried all the music, electronics, and headphone stores I can think of. If anybody has some clue as what real store near me has the KSC75s, or what online retailer that uses Canadian currency, it would be much appreciated.

I mean, seriously, they're not merely "rare"--they're non-existent in my city. I can't even find any Canadian websites that sell them, and Amazon.com won't ship them to Canada. (Yes, I know there is a Koss website, too.)

Does anyone else have this problem or am I just crazy?

Feb 17, 2005 at 12:42 AM Post #34 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by bracket_cable
I would like to complain that it is absolutely freakin' impossible to find the KSC75 where I live. In Canada, the province Alberta, the city of Edmonton. I've tried all the music, electronics, and headphone stores I can think of. If anybody has some clue as what real store near me has the KSC75s, or what online retailer that uses Canadian currency, it would be much appreciated.

I mean, seriously, they're not merely "rare"--they're non-existent in my city. I can't even find any Canadian websites that sell them, and Amazon.com won't ship them to Canada. (Yes, I know there is a Koss website, too.)

I went to at least a dozen stores in my area and only found one pair of KSC50s for $39 at a Media Play store.

Save yourself the hastle and get them at Amazon or J&R music world for ~$20.

Garrett

Feb 17, 2005 at 12:48 AM Post #35 of 43
kramer5150, look at what you quoted. Amazon.com won't ship them outside the US. I'm in Canada.

Pardon my inadequate grammar. I was looking for:

1. A brick-and-mortar store in my city that would sell them.

2. A Canadian online retailer that has the KSC75, and hopefully takes PayPal.

Obviously, I can just go to the Koss.com website, but I would prefer the two above options just because there's less hassle for me. I'm in university, I don't have a credit card, and so I'd have to bug someone to use theirs if I cannot find them in a store. I'm fairly certain that I've read posts on this message board from residents of other Canadian provinces, and they've had far less trouble finding the KSC75, so I'm a bit puzzled as to why such a major city as Edmonton doesn't seem to have them.

Feb 17, 2005 at 12:56 AM Post #36 of 43
Quote:

ebay? I looked and only saw one though, and they won't ship to canadia.

or this:
http://www.computerconcepts.ca/shop/..._________.html

Feb 17, 2005 at 2:34 AM Post #39 of 43
Quote:

kramer5150, look at what you quoted. Amazon.com won't ship them outside the US. I'm in Canada.

Obviously, I can just go to the Koss.com website, but I would prefer the two above options just because there's less hassle for me. I'm in university, I don't have a credit card, and so I'd have to bug someone to use theirs if I cannot find them in a store. I'm fairly certain that I've read posts on this message board from residents of other Canadian provinces, and they've had far less trouble finding the KSC75, so I'm a bit puzzled as to why such a major city as Edmonton doesn't seem to have them.

oops... sorry about that!!

Feb 17, 2005 at 3:11 AM Post #40 of 43
Quote:

Whoohoooo! a fellow edmontonian headfier! verrrry cool. I thought I was the only one in this city that was into head-fi. Coincidentially I also ordered the ksc 75 a few days ago off the koss website. I think it cost around 33 bucks canadian after shipping, don't have a clue when they will get here though. What is your setup? I sold my grado's awhile back to fund some speakers, but getting back into head-fi with the ksc and a cmoy.
wink.gif

Feb 17, 2005 at 3:26 AM Post #41 of 43
www.hotmp3gear.com is one of the few companies in canada that has a deal with Koss. They seem to be able to get cheaper prices than anywhere else.

Feb 17, 2005 at 4:15 AM Post #42 of 43
Quote:

Have you ordered from www.ComputerConcepts.ca before? The site looks suspiciously incomplete and none of the Customer Service info links work.

no, i've never even heard of it before. just what popped up on google.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back