how and where to donate?
Jul 20, 2004 at 7:36 AM Post #16 of 26
check out the sticky at the top of this forum - jude's received over 400 pm's in the past couple of days. and he's probably still not getting enough sleep as a new dad. (several years ago the wife of one of my friends told me that one morning he was so out of it after getting up to help with their new baby that he mistakenly put both contact lenses in the same eye!) plus it's been a rough go-around today (yes, that closed thread represents a very tough issue for anyone running a site). don't throw in the towel yet.

Jul 20, 2004 at 8:23 AM Post #17 of 26
well after thinking I will or should bring a few hundred with me to the detroit meet, so if he is there or anyone then i can slap the cash, or i can wait for the crdeit card.

thanx guys....I am really worked up to with the meet coming up soon and the business and the girls, and this and etc....yikes!!!!!!!

lol I think i'll go in the jacuzzi this weekend for all of you and I..lol

Jul 20, 2004 at 4:53 PM Post #18 of 26
On a quasi-on-topic note, Jude's still working on the final title for contributing members (points to the left). My guess is that once they get vBulletin updated they'll be changed over.

Jul 20, 2004 at 5:28 PM Post #19 of 26
Altho for now I'm pretty tight right now I'll be donating next month or so. I would like the idea of a special title. However I don't have much idea. I'm trying to google other donator list to see but not with much sucess. Maybe Friends of Head-Fi, but that a bit cheezy, Honorary Member is a bit elitist. Anyway maybe someone has a good idea

Jul 20, 2004 at 7:50 PM Post #20 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812
well after thinking I will or should bring a few hundred with me to the detroit meet, so if he is there or anyone then i can slap the cash, or i can wait for the crdeit card.

Or go to the post office, get a money order and mail it in???

Jul 20, 2004 at 9:10 PM Post #21 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by strohmie
On a quasi-on-topic note, Jude's still working on the final title for contributing members (points to the left). My guess is that once they get vBulletin updated they'll be changed over.

strohmie, we updated the vBulletin last night, but the problem still persists, so I'm going to have to come up with something else. Working on it now. And, yes, you're stiill my guinea pig.

Jul 20, 2004 at 9:13 PM Post #22 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by AdminTest
strohmie, we updated the vBulletin last night, but the problem still persists, so I'm going to have to come up with something else. Working on it now. And, yes, you're stiill my guinea pig.

Whoops, didn't realize I was logged in as AdminTest. Anyway, if you hadn't figured it out, it was Jude.

Jul 20, 2004 at 10:56 PM Post #23 of 26
LOL, "Contributing 1,000,000+"

Wow. That's a lot!
biggrin.gif

At first it looked like your baby got the hang of posting already.
tongue.gif

-Ed

Jul 21, 2004 at 1:26 AM Post #24 of 26
AdminTest should be a Junior Moderator.
biggrin.gif

Jul 21, 2004 at 4:16 AM Post #25 of 26
Billy,

If you are OK with it, give me the money and I will PayPal it to Jude on your behalf.

PM coming your way as well.

Regards - reynman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back