Houston Meet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2006 at 5:54 AM Post #16 of 54
The CD3K are going to be sold next week Thaddy, sorry.
tongue.gif
But I should have the AD2K by then. My high-end collection will be like a Quartet of Death!

Jul 16, 2006 at 3:38 PM Post #17 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr
The CD3K are going to be sold next week Thaddy, sorry.
tongue.gif
But I should have the AD2K by then. My high-end collection will be like a Quartet of Death!

That's ok, I've heard them before, and they were woodied and recabled by Larry. However, I've never heard the K701's so I'll finally find out what the hype was (or wasn't!) about
tongue.gif

Jul 16, 2006 at 4:32 PM Post #19 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
Wow that's quite the roadtrip! If you really do make it then I've gotta listen to your K701's and CD3000's
3000smile.gif

If these phones are going to be there, I've really got to consider stopping in. I'm in Katy, just down the road.

Jul 19, 2006 at 6:09 AM Post #21 of 54
Dang, I'll be in Vancouver on the 29th. Actually, I'm booked the next three weekends anyway... I'll be thinking of y'all while I'm enjoying the cool Pacific northwest weather, though!

Jul 20, 2006 at 7:15 AM Post #22 of 54
Can we get some details shaken out on this? I need an address so I can get a MapQuest and time estimate for the drive. An equipment list, along with an attendee list, would be good too.

Jul 20, 2006 at 1:04 PM Post #23 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by mariowar
Well, I will be hosting this meeting. What about saturday July 29 at 2pm, so we can spend the WHOLE afternoon together?
lambda.gif

Bring your stuff, amps, sources, headphones, cables and audiophile recordings!!!...... and don't forget to starve for 5 hours prior the meeting so you'll be able to enjoy homemade capuccinos, lattes, espressos, mokas, croissants, and maybe a wonderful cheese fondue
smily_headphones1.gif

My address is 9200 Westheimer rd. Houston (Piney Point Place), Texas, 77063 unit 1914.
713-7830776. Feel free to give me a call if you have any other questions.
I could host up to 8 comfty headfiers . I understand that 6 are already confirmed to assist.
Let's do in the first come first serve basis.
Special thanks to Thaddy who started the thread.
Mario

So far it seems mariowar, swt61, Trea and myself will be there, with the possibility of chadbang coming.

Jul 24, 2006 at 4:55 AM Post #26 of 54
I really need to see details on this meet soon. I don't mean to be pushy but the rest of you are all local so you're probably not thinking about a schedule but I need to know. My drive from Colorado is going to be over 16 hours so I'm going to need to know what time you guys plan on starting and where specifically.

If I don't see a schedule posted by Wednesday morning, I'm not going to be able to attend, I need to know how to form my plan on Friday. Got the day off from work but will have to run some errands before I can get going, please understand. I'd like to attend but won't be able to if I don't see some details soon, I'm withdrawing from the Cali meet so I can do this one instead even.

Jul 24, 2006 at 5:29 AM Post #27 of 54
Asr, I will be hosting the meeting on July 29 (saturday) at 2pm.
I already provided the details....
My address is 9200 Westheimer rd. # 1914
Houston, TX. 77063
Tel. 713-7830776
My real name is Mario Mejia.

I'm glad that you'll be able to attend.

Jul 24, 2006 at 5:42 PM Post #28 of 54
Sorry didn't see the address earlier. But I needed to know the time.
tongue.gif
How long do you expect the meet to run? If I want my roadtrip to be worthwhile I want 4 hours minimum!
biggrin.gif

Jul 24, 2006 at 6:40 PM Post #29 of 54
Asr, just don't worry about it, just give me a call as soon as you are here so you don't have to wait until 2pm to show up.
I hope that the meeting will run at least for 5 hours
k1000smile.gif
It really depends on the headfiers attending.... I mean, if they leave soon...., however we can stay until our ears start to bleed.

Jul 24, 2006 at 6:57 PM Post #30 of 54
Asr, just don't worry about it, just give me a call as soon as you are here so you don't have to wait until 2pm to show up.
I hope that the meeting will run at least for 5 hours
k1000smile.gif
It really depends on the headfiers attending.... I mean, if they leave soon...., however we can stay until our ears start to bleed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back