Houston Meet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2006 at 1:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 54

Thaddy

Headphoneus Supremus
So far we've got three interested parties (including myself), so any other Houston Head-Fi'ers that want to have a meet...post here
tongue.gif
I guess we can discuss time and location once we get an idea of how many people wish to attend.

I'll definitely plan on being there, and my gear is listed below in my signature
580smile.gif

Jul 12, 2006 at 1:22 PM Post #5 of 54
Well I'm free just about any night after 5 and on the weekends. If there's more interest then let's try and plan for the weekend, so we can have more time.

Jul 12, 2006 at 3:19 PM Post #6 of 54
I'd prefer a Sunday afternoon or weekday evening. Lets pick a date pretty soon here so I can decide whether to buy already or not
biggrin.gif

If its just the 4 of us, finding a room shouldnt be too hard. Does anyone live in an apartment complex with a meeting room or have access to one at work (accessible on weekends)? Maybe someone has a living room they wouldn't mind sharing ? Is there a local college we could hijack a room from? I'm in a online class at HCC, so I'll ask around to see if its possible.

Jul 12, 2006 at 5:24 PM Post #7 of 54
How about Sunday the 23rd, that should give you enough time to make any purchases
280smile.gif

As for location, I live in an apartment and have plenty of room in my living room and dining room, but only if there's 4 or 5 of us. Otherwise we have to find somewhere else to meet.

Jul 13, 2006 at 10:19 PM Post #10 of 54
Anyone have some ideas where we can hold it? Like I said, ya'll are happy to come to my place, but it'll get crowded if we have more than 5 people. Looks like we've got 5 interested right now, so I guess for now it's my place
tongue.gif

Ya'll notice I'm getting this Texas accent down?

Jul 15, 2006 at 7:49 AM Post #11 of 54
Well, I will be hosting this meeting. What about saturday July 29 at 2pm, so we can spend the WHOLE afternoon together?
lambda.gif

Bring your stuff, amps, sources, headphones, cables and audiophile recordings!!!...... and don't forget to starve for 5 hours prior the meeting so you'll be able to enjoy homemade capuccinos, lattes, espressos, mokas, croissants, and maybe a wonderful cheese fondue
smily_headphones1.gif

My address is 9200 Westheimer rd. Houston (Piney Point Place), Texas, 77063 unit 1914.
713-7830776. Feel free to give me a call if you have any other questions.
I could host up to 8 comfty headfiers . I understand that 6 are already confirmed to assist.
Let's do in the first come first serve basis.
Special thanks to Thaddy who started the thread.
Mario

Jul 15, 2006 at 11:52 PM Post #12 of 54
Just to let everyone know, I'll bring my power conditioner so there shouldn't be a lack of outlets.

Jul 16, 2006 at 4:27 AM Post #14 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr
If there's room for one more I'll come too with most of my gear! I love roadtrips.

Wow that's quite the roadtrip! If you really do make it then I've gotta listen to your K701's and CD3000's
3000smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back