HOT: Shure E2C for $58!
Dec 28, 2004 at 9:15 PM Post #91 of 117
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enricht
Well, it hasn't been magical rainbows and, peaches and cream, and all that...

But, I believe you did it all as a favor to headfi, and out of kindness and generosity.

For whatever it's worth, thanks.

It's worth a lot. That's very appreciated, thanks.
smily_headphones1.gif

Akerman's will ship tomorrow morning. If Iexo and Feanor send me a private message theirs will ship tomorrow morning too.
smily_headphones1.gif

Layerfire,

I sent you a reply.

Velvet,

I'm not sure if one of the group buy members has dropped out or is still in. I will contact you when I receive word of their decision.

Dec 28, 2004 at 10:39 PM Post #92 of 117
something tells me when everyone gets their shures there is gona be alot shure e2c posts here, i meant in terms of how they are enjoying them and reviews/mods etc....

Sorry i read it and decided to edit it coz i thought it was a lil negative

Dec 31, 2004 at 4:57 PM Post #97 of 117
I think I got mine too. Stupid mailman rang my doorbell at 7:30 AM, on the night of new year's eve, christ! Didn't bother getting up, knowing that I wouldn't be able to sleep afterwards, so I don't know if it is in fact the shures. 2 days from the US to Denmark ? Pretty quick.

happy new year's!

Jan 2, 2005 at 3:20 PM Post #99 of 117
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hajime
It's worth a lot. That's very appreciated, thanks.
smily_headphones1.gif

Akerman's will ship tomorrow morning. If Iexo and Feanor send me a private message theirs will ship tomorrow morning too.
smily_headphones1.gif

Layerfire,

I sent you a reply.

Velvet,

I'm not sure if one of the group buy members has dropped out or is still in. I will contact you when I receive word of their decision.

YGPM
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 5, 2005 at 5:29 AM Post #103 of 117
I'm glad that some of you have gotten the Shures already. Those of you who didn't have them shipped out in that first batch will probably have to wait another week or so. If you don't receive them after another week, please let me know and we can work something out while I take it up with USPS.

I hope you guys have fun with your Shures.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 5, 2005 at 5:48 AM Post #104 of 117
Just for my own records, the members of the group buy were:

akerman 2
iexo 2
Feanor 2
Enricht 1
Haske 1
Taoster 1
Layerfire 1
Total: 10

And that means...I have one left. I just noticed this, too. I freaked out thinking I hadn't sent one out. I'll send a message to whoever sent me a message first about joining the group buy.

Jan 5, 2005 at 7:14 AM Post #105 of 117
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hajime
Just for my own records, the members of the group buy were:

akerman 2
iexo 2
Feanor 2
Enricht 1
Haske 1
Taoster 1
Layerfire 1
Total: 10

And that means...I have one left. I just noticed this, too. I freaked out thinking I hadn't sent one out. I'll send a message to whoever sent me a message first about joining the group buy.

Ill take a pair if you have any left!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back