Okay. That makes 9.
akerman 1
azt33 1
Feanor 2
iexo 2
Rodent 1
NightStalker 1
Enricht 1

I'll check to see if IdealSound replies this afternoon. If so, I'll place the order.
smily_headphones1.gif

Edit: After I place the order I'll send you guys the order #, my Paypal information, address and phone number. If you're unable to pay through Paypal please let me know how you'd like to pay. Thanks.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 30, 2004 at 1:54 AM Post #36 of 117
akerman 2
Feanor 2
ixeo 2
Rodent 1
NightStalker 1
Enricht 1
taoster 1

That's ten. I'm going to put the order through in twenty minutes unless anyone has any objections.

Nov 30, 2004 at 2:23 AM Post #37 of 117
Well, right before I was going to place the order Idealsound replied saying they would price match! I'm sending a PM with details.

Edit: If you're going to pay through Paypal please add 2.9% + 30c to the total.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 30, 2004 at 2:54 AM Post #38 of 117
Hi NightStalker, iXeo, Aussies, any interest in sharing shipping costs?

Shipping cost from US to Australia + shipping to each person be split evenly between all members?

Dec 3, 2004 at 9:44 PM Post #40 of 117
Hey guys! Sorry, I should have posted an update. Idealsound will have and ship the Shures on Tuesday!

[size=xx-small]Edit:[/size] Just to add to that, the reason they're shipping on Tuesday is the group buy grew much larger than the original order so they had to order more from Shure.
biggrin.gif

Dec 4, 2004 at 3:52 PM Post #42 of 117
Thanks for the information guys. I just ordered the Shure E2C from buy.com for $58.

Dec 4, 2004 at 7:19 PM Post #44 of 117
Mine E2C arrives this morning. It sound very nice through my IHP-120. Time for a burn in period. This earphones definitely sound good in my book.

Dec 4, 2004 at 10:20 PM Post #45 of 117
Quote:

Originally Posted by purk
Keith,
Have seen you here for awhile. Glad that you are back. I also bought the E2C.

Purk

Thanks Purk, it has been awhile. My wife and I now have two young children (9 months and 2 years old) that I take care of during the day and I'm working nights again, so my free time has been somewhat scarce the last year or two.

I got my E2C's a couple of days ago. I popped them in when I first got them and they sounded very weak on the bottom end, but that was with the medium silicone tips that they came with. This morning I spent several hours listening to them on my iPod and fitted them with the large silicone tips, and bass response was much improved. So far I'm very pleased with these.

-Keith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back