Hot Deal: Get an 8GB Sony A818 for $119 Shipped
May 29, 2008 at 12:04 PM Post #16 of 20
really? i don't know, but when I saw some stuff, and it has possbility international ship blah blah, i clik on it and I saw the price, so for France,Germany,italy,Spain is Europe Zone 1 that means you pay about 10-15£ for one item, another zone much more higher. Yesterday i saw a lot a lot of site to find this cheap A818, i slept at 3 a.m, and before went to work, I saw your post and up Amzon.co.uk direct :d
One more things, on Amazon, there are many stuff Refurbished, with very low price, i bought many books,cd,electronic like that. Hope it's useful for the European

May 29, 2008 at 12:28 PM Post #17 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by metallica86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
really? i don't know, but when I saw some stuff, and it has possbility international ship blah blah, i clik on it and I saw the price, so for France,Germany,italy,Spain is Europe Zone 1 that means you pay about 10-15£ for one item

Did you actually get confirmation of your purchase from Amazon or is it in your 'basket' waiting to be paid for? Once your isp is logged as being outside the UK, the purchase is blocked due to 'geographical restrictions'.
Look what they say at the end of the item description.

Quote:

Delivery Restrictions: This item can only be delivered within the UK

They can't ship electronics outside the UK, only books, cds, dvds etc but no electronics. Amazon US operates in the same way, so I can't understand how you were able to purchase it at all! Where did you see rates for International postage for the 818?

May 29, 2008 at 2:00 PM Post #19 of 20
Ohhhh, it's not direct from Amazon, but from the marketplace. That makes sense because marketplace sellers can choose to ship internationally whereas Amazon won't do it it. I thought you'd bought it directly from Amazon. Confusion sorted!

Well you got yourself a real bargain there and it's got over 100 5-star reviews. Bet you can't wait
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by metallica86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yes, i've paied by my credit card this morning:

Dispatch estimate:30 May 2008 - 2 Jun 2008
Delivery estimate:4 Jun 2008 - 11 Jun 2008

and I got an email confirmation from Amazon UK
for the international ship, u can see it here:

Amazon.co.uk: Used and New: Sony NWZA818 - 8GB Video MP3 Walkman - Upto 30hrs Battery Life - Black

hope it help

May 29, 2008 at 2:09 PM Post #20 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by soozieq /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ohhhh, it's not direct from Amazon, but from the marketplace.

as u said, yes i bought it from HyperFi, after my reserch is not too bad, good product with amazing price. Sometime we must "malin" to break the rules lool
thanks for ur help,after 3 years with a cheap Ipod 1gb ( 1st version, really bad sound ) i cant waiting any more :d

Users who are viewing this thread

Back