Hot!!! 8GB Iaudio D2 $160 Shipped from Newegg
Mar 9, 2008 at 6:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

johnanderson

100+ Head-Fier
Found the post here and gotta give credit where credit is due.

Newegg: New 8GB Black D2 - 155$(promo code) + shipping - iAudiophile.net Forums

Product link here:

Newegg.com - COWON D2 2.5" Black 8GB MP4 Player D2-08BL

Apply promo code [size=medium]EMCADAHCF[/size] at checkout and it takes $35 off the $189 price.

This might or might not work unless you're a newegg newsletter subscriber but becoming a subscriber only takes a day and its free. I was already a subscriber so it worked regardless for me. I was originally going to purchase a 4gb D2 from amazon and a sdhc card but this was too good a deal to pass up. Then again I guess with sdhc card prices coming down I can afford to wait for a while
biggrin.gif

It also comes with an ugly orange sock case combo but I don't intend on using that.

Mar 9, 2008 at 6:58 AM Post #2 of 11
hey, is the sock like the iPod socks...if not, I'm looking for something exactly like that...(pm plz if you're going to get rid of it) I just got a samsung yp-t9 and it has "if you touch me I scratch syndrome" and I've already got one on the screen
frown.gif

Mar 9, 2008 at 4:15 PM Post #4 of 11
SWEET just ordered one, was going to get a zen but battery life and sdhc issues was a turn off. this is gona rock, one questions, how do these synergize with UE Trip fi 10?

Mar 9, 2008 at 4:37 PM Post #6 of 11
yeah, I wish creative would've had the smarts with the sd that sansa and cowon did
frown.gif
. The battery life for the Zen is ~20-24 hours, so that not bad, but that SD thing killed it. I think my next player is def going to be the D2 though...I just wish my T9 has expandibility.

Mar 9, 2008 at 6:48 PM Post #7 of 11
I held off on the iA7 deal from amazon last week.
But ,This is so tempting...
For ppl who have used the D2, how does it sound amped thru a portable like headsix etc?

Mar 9, 2008 at 7:39 PM Post #8 of 11
Thanks for posting this great deal. Passed it on...

Mar 10, 2008 at 5:40 AM Post #10 of 11
how do i buy if i am in Australia?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back