Hope I never see you guys again
Mar 27, 2010 at 10:08 AM Post #16 of 28
Welcome back!
tongue.gif

Mar 27, 2010 at 11:03 AM Post #17 of 28
I thought the KSC75s out of my iPod was enough. And now I'm about to drop some cash on some woodies T_T

Mar 27, 2010 at 12:53 PM Post #21 of 28
When I came here I had the original HeadRoom AirHead and ER4-P. The rest is history .....
That said once I make up my mind between Slim and Protector I hope to be out of here for good too.

Mar 27, 2010 at 3:05 PM Post #22 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Graphicism /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...He'll come back, sooner or later they all come back.
very_evil_smiley.gif

LOL, I hadnt logged into Head-Fi in almost 5yrs until January of this year. I needed a USB DAC and figured I could "get in and get out" WRONG! I'm back to spending 3-4hrs a day on this damn forum!!!!

Stupid Head-Fi... I hate you! (now back to reading new posts
biggrin.gif
)

Mar 27, 2010 at 3:41 PM Post #23 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ypoknons /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm here for a few months usually, happy for a few years, come back - BOOM! All these toys, new landscape, new personal circumstances, I've made some money or lost some... Always lovely to come back
wink.gif

Exactly! The amount of options has increased enormously versus even just 5 years ago, both because of advances in technology and because I can actually afford some stuff now, haha. So when I get tired of this setup I know I'll be back, but I just hope it's later rather than sooner!

Sadly, I must admit I'm already intrigued by the about to be released Little Dot MKVIII SE. I've been holding out on tubes though because I think not having a tube amp is my last line of defense from becoming a full-time Head-Fi crony! Argh, maybe I'm already doomed and just don't know it yet
dt880smile.png

Mar 27, 2010 at 4:02 PM Post #25 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by markkr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL, I hadnt logged into Head-Fi in almost 5yrs until January of this year. I needed a USB DAC and figured I could "get in and get out" WRONG! I'm back to spending 3-4hrs a day on this damn forum!!!!

Stupid Head-Fi... I hate you! (now back to reading new posts
biggrin.gif
)

I see my future forming before my eyes. No, I will not be assimilated!

As soon as I finish playing with my new (used) Opera amp and HD800 that are now in the mail, I am done. I will resist ever using the balanced cable that Raif included in the deal. No, those cables would not work well with a new Phoenix or tube amp.

Mar 27, 2010 at 5:06 PM Post #26 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjinh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
CANiSLAYu, have you ever visited the Hi-end Forum??
evil_smiley.gif

I have avoided that forum like the plague. If I can't afford it, I don't want to know what I'm missing.
darthsmile.gif

Mar 27, 2010 at 5:18 PM Post #27 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by XLR1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will resist ever using the balanced cable that Raif included in the deal. No, those cables would not work well with a new Phoenix or tube amp.

Haha, I too DO NOT need to know about the balanced drive + HD800 thing - single ended is perfectly fine (he whispers reassuringly to his distraught wallet)

Mar 27, 2010 at 5:41 PM Post #28 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by St3ve /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haha, I too DO NOT need to know about the balanced drive + HD800 thing - single ended is perfectly fine (he whispers reassuringly to his distraught wallet)

True that. :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back