Honolulu, HI planning a meet
Feb 21, 2009 at 6:01 AM Post #17 of 33
Wish I could but I'm not home in Hawaii during the year mostly... just vacations
biggrin.gif

Mar 7, 2009 at 9:58 PM Post #22 of 33
Seeing as how the meet is 2 weeks away, I'd like to finalize things. It'll be held on March 21, a Saturday, from 1 PM until 5 PM, unless anyone has any overriding reason to change the date. It's a good time because the following week is Spring Break for UH students.

If someone could bring a foldout table, that would be greatly appreciated. I have a decently-sized living room, but no table.

Can everyone list the equipment they will be bringing? This way I can get an idea of how much space we'll be needing. Depending on how many people are showing up, I'll also be keeping track of who brings what so we don't run into any problems.

By the way, if you're afraid of or allergic to dogs, please let me know. I have a very friendly Japanese Spitz, he won't bite you but he will be excited to see new faces around the place.

I live in Kaimuki, right around Toys 'n Joys. There will be some street parking available, although I don't know how much, so you might have to park one street up.

Mar 7, 2009 at 10:40 PM Post #23 of 33
The scheduled date & time sounds good to me, as far as equipment I don't have much but I can bring AD900s/P-51 Mustang/UE SF3/LOD/Custom UE Cable/iPod 5.5G 30GB(ALAC). I love dogs, we have six total (2 Rottweilers & 4 Shih Tzus), so no problem there. I live in Diamond Head, probably within walking distance of Kaimuki so that works out well for Me. Looking forward getting together w/everyone as this will be My 1st meet.
Aloha
atsmile.gif

Headphile808

Mar 8, 2009 at 4:13 AM Post #24 of 33
I'll bring :

a laptop
TC Electronic Konnekt 8 (as sound card)
DAC: Monarchy NM24
Headphones: AKG K240DF, AKG K340.
UE SF5 pro with custom cable.

I'll also bring a digital camera. sorry I got no table.

Mar 12, 2009 at 3:26 AM Post #27 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranma13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any more people? I'm trying to get a headcount and so far it doesn't look good.

Nothing wrong with a mini-meet - less food to provide.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 13, 2009 at 5:21 AM Post #28 of 33
so far:

these are for sale, btw: Ultrasone HFI 700, Grado SR60, leckerton UHA-3 USB DAC and if i can find my Airhead.

these are not for sale: ipod classic, ALO JC Silver LOD, RSA SR-71A and a fresh pair of charged batteries!

wow, i think mostly everyone lives in the Honolulu area. i'm a walking kind of guy though i will be utilizing the public trans. Toys N Joys? i'll definitely need some directions. i have two dogs who love to jump on me so i'll try my best to stay clean and smelling fresh.
wink.gif

Mar 16, 2009 at 6:00 AM Post #29 of 33
I won't be able to make it. I will have to work.
:frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back