Hong Kong AV show 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2016 at 9:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4
Hey All, Ken here from ALO / Campfire Audio.

I am not sure if this trade show was reported out on Head-fi or not but but I wanted to report in on the Hong Kong AV show I am at and is held at the Hong Kong convention center.

http://www.audiotechnique.com/av-show/

So I as a long time member of Head-fi and personal audio junkie like my fellow listeners as well as a industry guy I have been to my share of trade shows. The HK AV show for personal audio as well as 2 channel is on a scale of huge proportions, as was the attendance. I do not think I can think of a focused HiFi show that has this kind of attendance size and gradeur, CES is larger but is far more diverse outside of audio. I was asked to attend the HK AV show to support my local and awesome audio distributors ECT Technology and support them on behalf of Campfire Audio and ALO. The show was simply amazing. :wink:

First, Hong Kong at night, wow.. and oh so hot.

Thank you ECT Tech for supporting Campfire and ALO audio (Caleb and yours truly)

The ECT Tech area, this included Campfire Audio, ALO as well as some of your favorites, JH audio, Audeze, Ultrasone, Final Audio and more...

our (Campfire Audio / ALO) area with in the ECT area...

This hall had mostly personal audio ( yeah huge )..

Just outside the entrance of the hall above

What would a show be with out AK?

I will post more from the 2 channel hall later tonight.

Cheers

ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Aug 6, 2016 at 9:09 PM Post #2 of 4

Aug 10, 2016 at 9:22 AM Post #4 of 4
Finally demo'd the Andros at the show..loved them. When can we get stock in Hong Kong? 
redface.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back