Home-Made IEMs
Apr 22, 2021 at 6:23 PM Post #12,692 of 15,989
Yes . They have only few in stock .

Ok . This sounds a good idea. I will try it but I don't think will do it .
Neat! Did they tell when they have stock?

Apr 22, 2021 at 10:32 PM Post #12,695 of 15,989
Hi, does it work for me.
I need 2pcs of E50DT0005/D tweeter too.

Just want to confirm, the soundlink that you are talking about is:
https://soundlink.aliexpress.com/store/group/DIY-IEM-In-ear-monitor/830007_502702611.html
isn't it?

P/s: Thanks @kkugel for recommendation.
Yes this soundlink from Ali.
I believe kkugel bought already 2 sets if im not doing wrong.

You can write them directly.
E50DT0005/D

She have 4 pieces left. No more .

I was ready to buy them but soundlink never does for me a good discount. You can buy them .
Write her before someone else buy them if you really like those E50DT0005/D drivers.

I bought the most drivers and she makes me at 220 usd 5 usd discount not even with free shipping. What guys .
I will never buy again from soundlink. This was my last time for me .

Apr 23, 2021 at 12:41 AM Post #12,696 of 15,989

E50DT0005/D

I was ready to buy them but soundlink never does for me a good discount. You can buy them .
Write her before someone else buy them if you really like those E50DT0005/D drivers.

I bought the most drivers and she makes me at 220 usd 5 usd discount not even with free shipping. What guys .
Do you even know the meaning of MOQ
you have to order on MOQ and the prices automatically reduce
why whine about total discount when you are getting it for less price
Soundlink served us well and i feel the MOQ price is lower than Mouser, Digikey and other distributors

You dont get discount on full bill per se. Free shipping lol for 220USD nowadays on parts is very hard to get also

Apr 23, 2021 at 7:22 AM Post #12,698 of 15,989
I asked again and they have already a few in stock. You can tell them I told you and order directly. They don't have many of those drivers for now . Only a few . Dont forget to ask them for better prices .
I don't see them on Aliexpress. Do you mean order by messaging them?

Apr 23, 2021 at 7:54 AM Post #12,699 of 15,989

E50DT0005/D

Why would you demand a discount in your favor tho ? Why would you expect a special discount and free shipping? A 5 dollar discount is actually a nice gesture from them already and I don't get why you're upset about it.

I've given them several thousand dollars already and never expected something special in return.

Apr 23, 2021 at 8:21 AM Post #12,700 of 15,989
I didn't order them yet, seems they are out of stock now. But they told me they will restock them if customers are satisfied

Apr 23, 2021 at 9:32 AM Post #12,701 of 15,989
This is my super rotate tool, haha, almost component from my daughter toy, haha

Attachments

• 2E5E107E-D9A6-4E2A-8C84-0B790891AE3C.jpeg
    2E5E107E-D9A6-4E2A-8C84-0B790891AE3C.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Apr 23, 2021 at 10:01 AM Post #12,702 of 15,989
I always try to get discounts but they don't do it . It worths to try . I don't like them sometimes and they make me crazy because they raise the prices without reason. A product for example when it costs 40 usd and after one month costs 43 usd and after 2 months 48 usd and then after they lower the price to 40 again this makes for me no sense.
I order very often . Every time I order is at least 200 usd .They trust me and they like me. The people who work there are like my friends. You will see in some days they will have more E50DT0005/D.
I ordered more of those drivers and then anyone can order if you want and everyone is happy 🙂 .BTW I like sonion more than knowles.

Apr 23, 2021 at 10:32 AM Post #12,703 of 15,989
I always try to get discounts but they don't do it . It worths to try . I don't like them sometimes and they make me crazy because they raise the prices without reason. A product for example when it costs 40 usd and after one month costs 43 usd and after 2 months 48 usd and then after they lower the price to 40 again this makes for me no sense.
I order very often . Every time I order is at least 200 usd .They trust me and they like me. The people who work there are like my friends. You will see in some days they will have more E50DT0005/D.
I ordered more of those drivers and then anyone can order if you want and everyone is happy 🙂 .BTW I like sonion more than knowles.
I think they base their prices depending on the exchange rates from their currency. A discount is a discount and I think we should be thankful if they ever give us discounts even for a very small amount. It's not their obligation to give us discounts to be honest. I think sonion has a less wonky impedance response compared to knowles.

Apr 23, 2021 at 2:48 PM Post #12,704 of 15,989
soundlink on incredible rates, it would not even come to my mind to ask for lower rates while they are rare to offer us the opportunity to buy a pair of drivers.

Ask the distributor for a MOQ of 25 units and I don’t think you’ll get a better price than soundlink can get because soundlink orders up to 1000 units MOQ!

The DIY above all is a passion, if you want to save money, it’s not DIY that you have to do because you can spend a lot of money, you can never repeat it enough, the DIY is a passion and tried to imagine if soundlink does not exist.

Apr 24, 2021 at 12:17 AM Post #12,705 of 15,989
Is bad to ask for discount ? Is bad that I want the prices i bought those drivers a year ago for the same price ?
Are you rich ? because I'm not.
If yes then ok...
IS BAD TO BARGAIN ?

No they don't buy 1000 units MOQ and I'm sure about that .I don't want to go in to details.

DIY IS ABOUT SAVING MONEY .
I don't really like this how is going.
No one takes advantage over me in this way. Not in this life. Not from me. I prefer to buy cheap drivers or wait for better prices.

If soundlink doesn't exist then I'll buy DDs , blessing ,Generic BAs ,etc from other shops.

if soundlink doesn't exist I'll keep building iems with less money to be honest. 😆🤣

Soundlink is just a shop. Imagine if sonion or knowles doesn't exist. Lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back