Home-Made IEMs
Oct 4, 2018 at 12:51 PM Post #7,726 of 15,989
Guys - got a question about measurement. How to read properly FFT Waterfall Responce? Lets say... fast and precise bass is define by what? How to influence it? Sample Waterfall below ( 3800lo in phase +1700mid with 4,4uF) I will be grateful.
Zrzut_ekranu_2018_10_4_o_18_46_22.png

Craft Ears Stay updated on Craft Ears at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/craftears https://www.instagram.com/craft.ears/ https://www.craftears.com/
Oct 4, 2018 at 2:56 PM Post #7,730 of 15,989
Look up on google, build 3d scanner using old Xbox Kinect from an Xbox 360. There are tutorials all over that render HD renderings from the sensor. I was getting heavily into the 3d for months researching and almost pulled the trigger but didn’t because the material costs at the time was crazy. I purchase from what was Warner techcare and they now sell the 3d medical grade material for hearing aide applications.

I looked through a lot of different DIY scanner options, but in the end I couldn't justify the cost of purchasing/building a scanner because I don't expect to scan much after these impressions. I found a guy that said I could use his scanner for free, it's just taking forever to line up our schedules. The hard part is finding someone to print.

The printers that are typically used for shells are over $5k & I definitely don't expect to print enough for myself to justify that. If there was enough demand in the community to help offset the cost I would consider it, but it doesn't look like we as a group have gotten there yet.

Oct 8, 2018 at 2:16 PM Post #7,732 of 15,989
The printers that are typically used for shells are over $5k & I definitely don't expect to print enough for myself to justify that. If there was enough demand in the community to help offset the cost I would consider it, but it doesn't look like we as a group have gotten there yet.

I have an sla printer, if you send me the stl file I can print it. Not sure how accurate it will be for the part that will seal inside your ear but might be ok.

Oct 11, 2018 at 12:23 AM Post #7,733 of 15,989
Olá pessoal, sou novo aqui no fórum e gostaria de saber como você faz a impressão na capa

como esta aqui impressa feia pelo
Shilohsjustice

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/home-made-iems.430688/page-498

[QUOTE = "Jedrula1, post: 14520221, member: 490615"] Pessoal - tenho uma pergunta sobre medição. Como ler corretamente o FFT Waterfall Responce? Vamos dizer ... baixo rápido e preciso é definido por quê? Como influenciá-lo? Amostra Cachoeira abaixo (3800lo em fase + 1700mid com 4,4uF) eu serei grato.
Zrzut_ekranu_2018_10_4_o_18_46_22.png
[/CITAR]

Oct 11, 2018 at 6:54 PM Post #7,734 of 15,989
[QUOTE = "Shilohsjustice, post: 14518661, member: 411986"] Eu tenho usado os caseiros nessa velocidade e um pouco mais rápido por mais de um ano com resultados excepcionais. Honestamente falando, qualquer coisa vai funcionar em pleno funcionamento, permitindo que uma laca se assente.

O faça como um par 1-2 roteiro de semana e faça uma idéia por trás dos roteiros que é uma ferramenta DIY feito em casa que me ajudou a fazer IEMs de nível profissional. O conceito se encaixa bem com a comunidade DIY!

Eu digo investir em um motor e fazer um você mesmo. Guarde o dinheiro e invista em materiais e / ou UV fofo. OMI!

[ATTACH = full] 2560183 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]

[QUOTE = "Shilohsjustice, post: 14518661, member: 411986"] Eu tenho usado os caseiros nessa velocidade e um pouco mais rápido por mais de um ano com resultados excepcionais. Honestamente falando, qualquer velocidade irá essencialmente funcionar, permitindo que a laca se assente.

Eu tenho feito 1-2 pares por semana de forma consistente e a idéia por trás dos meus rotores é que é uma ferramenta DIY feita em casa que me ajudou a fazer IEMs de nível profissional. O conceito se encaixa bem com a comunidade DIY!

Eu digo investir em um motor e fazer um você mesmo. Guarde o dinheiro e invista em material e / ou UV fofo. OMI!

[ATTACH = full] 2560183 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]

Olá poderia mostrar como, eu posso fazer impressão, como você fez nesta foto, como fazer para logotipo, imagem, poderia compartilhar como e feito me ajudaria muito

Oct 12, 2018 at 6:38 AM Post #7,737 of 15,989
I really like the sound of RAB-32257 (especially with removed bass port tuning fabric), so had an idea of checking out how doubling these drivers would sound like.

Actually, they sound not too bad at all, with grey (update after further evaluation: green) dampeners and silver plated cable, hooked up serially. This set up also allows for 3 different bass tunings: bass port fabric in place on both, one or none of the drivers.

Very pleased with the outcome, compared to single better soundstage and dynamics and these shells are much more comfortable compared to f7200 style deep insertion shells I used on singles.

42-D59-F12-CD52-4053-AE13-3162088-B7250.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2018 at 8:03 AM Post #7,738 of 15,989
cheating with 3D Printer

What kind of 3d printer did you use? I guess it's the uv epoxy type of print, right? It looks very high quality. You could do some polishing, and apply the laquere you would normally use on a standard custom as a finish, and I think they will look even better. How did you 3d scan the impression?

I really like the sound of RAB-32257 (especially with removed bass port tuning fabric), so had an idea of checking out how doubling these drivers would sound like.

Actually, they sound not too bad at all, with grey dampeners and silver plated cable, hooked up serially. This set up also allows for 3 different bass tunings: bass port fabric in place on both, one or none of the drivers.

Very pleased with the outcome, compared to single better soundstage and dynamics and these shells are much more comfortable compared to f7200 style deep insertion shells I used on singles.

42-D59-F12-CD52-4053-AE13-3162088-B7250.jpg

What effect does the removal of the tunning fabric have on the sound? Because I am planning to built a small single ba in ear with the 32257, and I am wondering if I should do the same

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back