Holy sheeeeeeeit q-jays
Sep 25, 2008 at 8:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

powasky

100+ Head-Fier
Holy balls! These things kick some serious butt. I'm coming from some little creative piece of crap in ears, and I'm hearing things I've never heard before in my music. Lossless AFI = <3. I don't know if it could get any better than this. If you're on the edge about buying some q-jays, seriously go do it, now. The only thing I've noticed is that the bass is less full (I would describe it as tighter) than the old creative pair I had. Then again, everything sounds 100x better. Treble is crisp and awesome, and the music is so involving. I'm having trouble spelling things right cause I'm digging the music so hard. It feels like I'm high.

Ecstasy.

Sep 25, 2008 at 9:58 PM Post #3 of 13
Say good bye to the world. HeadFi owns you now.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 25, 2008 at 10:06 PM Post #5 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by powasky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The only thing I've noticed is that the bass is less full (I would describe it as tighter) than the old creative pair I had. Then again, everything sounds 100x better. Treble is crisp and awesome, and the music is so involving. I'm having trouble spelling things right cause I'm digging the music so hard. It feels like I'm high.

Ecstasy.

Bass is supposed to sound tight and deep
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 25, 2008 at 11:20 PM Post #9 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by ingwe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't forget to call your mom.

EDIT: this is my 1,666th post.

1,666??

That means evil... plus one thousand...

EDIT: but yea, as for something on-topic... Welcome to audiophiledom.

Sep 25, 2008 at 11:35 PM Post #11 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by lewislink /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is where your bottom link takes people:

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/i-h...-l3000-225559/

Agh, right, that's because during the time head-fi got taken down for maintenance for a while, some of the links got changed... I gotta find that link...

Sep 26, 2008 at 12:41 AM Post #12 of 13
Congrats dude! I feel the same about my new earphones and little amp (different brands but same effect)!

I love this forum!

Sep 26, 2008 at 3:25 AM Post #13 of 13
Yeah I've got a Fiio amp coming in the mail so I hope it helps the sound out some...I guess we'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back