Holo Audio Bliss
Nov 23, 2022 at 12:09 PM Post #391 of 3,322
Interesting. Has that been bought to allow you to quickly A/B sources?
Not really. Serene and Bliss both have multiple inputs and allow for easily switching between them.
Plus I actually have a custom ABX blind testing device which can also be used for sighted AB testing.

F5gjUop.jpg

I bought the HM1 because so far it's the best sounding headphone amp I've heard, with a huge amount of customisability and power.

Nov 23, 2022 at 12:15 PM Post #392 of 3,322
Not really. Serene and Bliss both have multiple inputs and allow for easily switching between them.
Plus I actually have a custom ABX blind testing device which can also be used for sighted AB testing.

F5gjUop.jpg

I bought the HM1 because so far it's the best sounding headphone amp I've heard, with a huge amount of customisability and power.
Thanks for the explanation. Will you be comparing it to Bliss?

I am looking for a TOTL solid state amp (that can comfortably run Susvara) to sit alongside my Linear Tube Audio MZ3. I'm finding making the right choice a minefield in all honesty.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2022 at 12:25 PM Post #393 of 3,322
Thanks for the explanation. Will you be comparing it to Bliss?

I am looking for a TOTL solid state amp (that can comfortably run Susvara) to sit alongside my Linear Tube Audio MZ3. I'm finding making the right choice a minefield in all honesty.
I will be doing a comparison yep. My HM1 should hopefully be here in a week or two.
From my time with the HM1 so far, I'd say that I think the HM1 slightly edges out the Bliss on SQ, but not by a huge amount. Where it really wins is in customisation and ability to change the sound with the optional feedback, soundstage adjustment and EQ etc.

BUT, it's also 2.5x the price, and there's a ~6 month wait (assuming you get in on the 2023 batch, I think there's only 10 or so left and after that you'll be waiting until 2024 as they're only making 50 per year). Also there's apparently a price increase coming in January so it may be ~3x the cost of the Bliss or higher after that.

Both the Bliss and the HM1 run Susvara absolutely beautifully though and there isn't a wrong choice to make.

Nov 23, 2022 at 12:32 PM Post #394 of 3,322
any reviews on this one coming soon? I'm sure year end cutoff for holiday ordering is coming very quickly.. I'm on the fence on this one.. .I see some killer used deals for Volots and Soloist 3GTs on here along with a few Vio 550's coming up for sale. Wanting to know if the Bliss is going to be on that level or superior as it's a good $1.5k higher than those used options.

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details...550-headphone-amplifier-1-month-old-64-watts/
https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649886750-flux-labs-volot/
https://www.head-fi.org/classifieds/burson-soloist-3x-grand-tourer-super-charger-5a.35727/
This is a very good question. I own the Soloist 3X GT and it is a fantastic sounding amp. It can even be made to sound better with upgraded op-amps. I'm very interested in the Bliss. Like you, I want to know how it compares to some other top tier amps.

Nov 23, 2022 at 1:17 PM Post #395 of 3,322
any reviews on this one coming soon? I'm sure year end cutoff for holiday ordering is coming very quickly.. I'm on the fence on this one.. .I see some killer used deals for Volots and Soloist 3GTs on here along with a few Vio 550's coming up for sale. Wanting to know if the Bliss is going to be on that level or superior as it's a good $1.5k higher than those used options.

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details...550-headphone-amplifier-1-month-old-64-watts/
https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649886750-flux-labs-volot/
https://www.head-fi.org/classifieds/burson-soloist-3x-grand-tourer-super-charger-5a.35727/
@GoldenOne will likely be the first professional reviewer getting their review out but not sure when that's coming. I'd also doubt if you ordered now it would be here before the holidays. I was one of the first orders in 2.5 weeks ago and I also am not really expecting my order before Christmas but would be happily surprised if I was wrong :)
This is a very good question. I own the Soloist 3X GT and it is a fantastic sounding amp. It can even be made to sound better with upgraded op-amps. I'm very interested in the Bliss. Like you, I want to know how it compares to some other top tier amps.
I owned the Burson GT before switching to the OOR, so I'm happy to provide a comparison (from memory) once I get the Bliss

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2022 at 2:27 PM Post #396 of 3,322
Hi everyone. First post here. It seems there's people here that ordered Holo products from Kitsunehifi before. I asked this question to Tim via email but I bet he's been bombarded with emails so he hasn't reached me yet. I ordered the Bliss Amp but forgot to mention that I needed the plug to be 110v on the order. Does Kitsunehifi assume 110v if the shipping address is a US address or do I need to try contacting Tim again to make sure my amp comes with the correct plug?

Nov 23, 2022 at 2:28 PM Post #397 of 3,322
Hi everyone. First post here. It seems there's people here that ordered Holo products from Kitsunehifi before. I asked this question to Tim via email but I bet he's been bombarded with emails so he hasn't reached me yet. I ordered the Bliss Amp but forgot to mention that I needed the plug to be 110v on the order. Does Kitsunehifi assume 110v if the shipping address is a US address or do I need to try contacting Tim again to make sure my amp comes with the correct plug?
They will assume 110V with a US Address. When I ordered my Spring 3 KTE I didn't specify and it came with the right voltage for the US. You'll be fine.

Nov 23, 2022 at 2:37 PM Post #399 of 3,322
@GoldenOne will likely be the first professional reviewer getting their review out but not sure when that's coming. I'd also doubt if you ordered now it would be here before the holidays. I was one of the first orders in 2.5 weeks ago and I also am not really expecting my order before Christmas but would be happily surprised if I was wrong :)

I owned the Burson GT before switching to the OOR, so I'm happy to provide a comparison (from memory) once I get the Bliss
Great, looking forward to your impressions

Nov 23, 2022 at 3:15 PM Post #401 of 3,322
110V from Kitsune, they are the USA Distributor, you would need to communicate directly with Tim only if you wanted it 220V.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back