Hisoundaudio STUDIO-V Review
Mar 16, 2012 at 10:34 PM Post #302 of 830
Have you played with the different firmware versions?

Mar 17, 2012 at 3:34 AM Post #303 of 830
The Studio-V and D2000s are so fun!! 
biggrin.gif

Mar 17, 2012 at 5:53 AM Post #304 of 830

Sorry for the confusion. Both of them are our products. The one with the earpphone socket recessed is the former batches products, the one without the recessed earphone sockets is the latest batch of production.
Quote:
That is what mine looks like too (on the left). It is a Studio V.

Congrats! Glad to hear more people owning this DAP.

Mar 17, 2012 at 8:36 AM Post #305 of 830

Quote:
Got my V today, its stunning.  I can confirm the Sandisk 64gb micro sd card works without any problems and has a relatively speedy bootup and scan at about 30 seconds.  So long as its formatted in Fat32, you shouldn't have a problem.  My god, its the best dap out there....impressed and then some.

Glad you are liking it. It really is a stunning piece of work. I notice that the UI is a bit buggy when you are searching by categories. But for me I only use the resource menu which is much faster and no lag. This way I set up my folders like playlists which is my preferred method of accessing my music and problem solved. I never really noticed the lag on the UI before with the other menu options because I was never tempted to use them before :p.

Mar 17, 2012 at 9:26 AM Post #307 of 830

Quote:
first i had that standard fw v 1.03 or something and then i installed dynamic 2011 12 23 is that right ? as i read allmost everyone claims that dynamic is best fw. havent tryed any other fws, gonna trust you guys :p

I have to agree, the dynamic firmware has more life and energy. The BA is a bit lifeless and underwhelming... It does have less hiss but at the expensive of musical enjoyment.

Mar 17, 2012 at 10:06 AM Post #308 of 830

Quote:
Quote:
Got my V today, its stunning.  I can confirm the Sandisk 64gb micro sd card works without any problems and has a relatively speedy bootup and scan at about 30 seconds.  So long as its formatted in Fat32, you shouldn't have a problem.  My god, its the best dap out there....impressed and then some.

Glad you are liking it. It really is a stunning piece of work. I notice that the UI is a bit buggy when you are searching by categories. But for me I only use the resource menu which is much faster and no lag. This way I set up my folders like playlists which is my preferred method of accessing my music and problem solved. I never really noticed the lag on the UI before with the other menu options because I was never tempted to use them before :p.

Yea, the UI is really bad and it does have annoying bugs.  It system defaults every time you shut down or recharge the battery among some other things that really get my PO'ed.  

Mar 18, 2012 at 6:07 PM Post #309 of 830

Quote:

Yea, the UI is really bad and it does have annoying bugs.  It system defaults every time you shut down or recharge the battery among some other things that really get my PO'ed.  

Oh man, that's really annoying. I think I'll go for this dap, but waiting for my local dealer to bring this baby to my country (as I heard he has seriously thinking about it)

I always want to have that kind of dap: sturdy, with killer sound and even better battery, not to mention "only for music" function as I don't feel I threw my money for useless (from my perspective) features. The only caveat is that buggy UI which - I feel - shouldn't exist in the unit for this kinda sick price

Mar 24, 2012 at 8:51 PM Post #314 of 830

My previous mp3 was sansa clip plus with rockbox so

The thing I thought studio v was lacking

1.I want to delete the song I don't want to hear it anymore on Studio V.
But yes,It can delete by resource manager.But it really hard to do it.
Could you make it by hold mid key for 2 sec>menu to playlist and other stuff like
-playlist
-playback setting
-delete
that make the things easier
2.Sometimes I want to know what bitrate of my song is.But I can't see the option that can tell.
3.Sometimes I want to find the song that i want to hear.But yes, It can find through music>Artist or album or etc.
But sometimes I just can't find my song that I really want to hear and it use a lot of time to find it.
Would you make it can find the song please.At least in English language is good enough.
4.Every time that I want to listen to music and my setting is ready I just need it to redirect to now playing immediately after turn on the studio
Could you make the option for this.
5.Even your music player was really good at sound quality.But sometimes I want to see the time at that moment too.
So I won't missed anything that important to me.

anyone agreed?
ps.1 I had a problem with play by folder.When I press it The player was freeze immediately.Any help?
ps.2 Sorry for my poor english.If you know what I should re correction it please feel free to tell me .

Mar 25, 2012 at 11:33 PM Post #315 of 830

HI, Evister,Thanks for your suggestions. I have forward your opinions to our engineering department.

Regard the issue of playing the folde, I assume your fold contained at leasst one unsupported files,such as 24/192 files or none audio files. please delete these files to solve the issue. Thanks.

Quote:

My previous mp3 was sansa clip plus with rockbox so

The thing I thought studio v was lacking

1.I want to delete the song I don't want to hear it anymore on Studio V.
But yes,It can delete by resource manager.But it really hard to do it.
Could you make it by hold mid key for 2 sec>menu to playlist and other stuff like
-playlist
-playback setting
-delete
that make the things easier
2.Sometimes I want to know what bitrate of my song is.But I can't see the option that can tell.
3.Sometimes I want to find the song that i want to hear.But yes, It can find through music>Artist or album or etc.
But sometimes I just can't find my song that I really want to hear and it use a lot of time to find it.
Would you make it can find the song please.At least in English language is good enough.
4.Every time that I want to listen to music and my setting is ready I just need it to redirect to now playing immediately after turn on the studio
Could you make the option for this.
5.Even your music player was really good at sound quality.But sometimes I want to see the time at that moment too.
So I won't missed anything that important to me.

anyone agreed?
ps.1 I had a problem with play by folder.When I press it The player was freeze immediately.Any help?
ps.2 Sorry for my poor english.If you know what I should re correction it please feel free to tell me .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back