** Hisoundaudio Studio V Class A Portable Dap ** - Review with HD Images
Dec 11, 2012 at 9:32 AM Post #91 of 126
Thanks . It is confusing , here there are reviews and posts about a DAP called
Studio-I. It looks just like a V.

Visually I can't see any difference

Dec 21, 2012 at 10:08 AM Post #93 of 126
Hi Lee,
I just bought a Hisoundaudio 3rd anniversary player from Poetic. She told me to ask you about firmware updates, using the mp3tags and how to properly set up a 64gb microsd card. Please realize I am very green with doing this on a computer.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thx,
Andrey Eng

Dec 21, 2012 at 10:17 AM Post #94 of 126
Quote:
Hi Lee,
I just bought a Hisoundaudio 3rd anniversary player from Poetic. She told me to ask you about firmware updates, using the mp3tags and how to properly set up a 64gb microsd card. Please realize I am very green with doing this on a computer.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thx,
Andrey Eng

Here you go...

http://www.head-fi.org/a/mp3tag-setup-guide

:wink:

Jan 20, 2013 at 6:08 AM Post #97 of 126
Just paid for a Studio V 3rd ANI and am awaiting confirmation from Jack. Hopefully, should receive it in the next couple of days as I am just across the border 
size]

Edit: 

Just received confirmation, should receive it later this week:)

Jan 22, 2013 at 10:41 AM Post #98 of 126
My Studio V arrived today! Great being only around 30KM away. Two days delivery!

Listening with the IE800 and very very nice, great synergy! I hear the hiss but with the Sennheiser is not too bad. Actually just like my turntable between songs. The hiss is a lot more prominent with the FitEar 334.

I always thought the Studio V was grey brushed metal and what a surprise when I opened the box and it is black brushed metal with silver trimmings, very nice and slick. Quality is superb!!!

Very happy with the purchase and Jack was great to deal with 
size]

Jan 22, 2013 at 8:38 PM Post #99 of 126
Glad you are liking it. I've come to the decision that I will be selling off the RWA AK100. I cannot justify keeping it next to the Studio V. Simply put it is not worth the price premium over the Studio V and I get better sound quality from the Studio V with my 1Plus2s. So I'll just save money this time and see what comes out in the future to fill the niche :).

Jan 23, 2013 at 1:38 AM Post #101 of 126
You'll have to peel off the plastic back plate and then unscrew the metal back cover. Then you should be able to tighten the screws to the main boar to keep it from rattling.

Jan 23, 2013 at 2:05 AM Post #103 of 126
Quote:
Hey guys, does anyone know how to open this up without damaging anything ?  I have this loose screw inside the unit, and its bugging the mess out of me because it seems like I have a broken toy.  

As Lee wrote, my Studio 3 also had a screw loose too but i did the mistake of tightening all the screws to much so they would'nt come off again, but that made the buttons seize on the front so u couldent push them down after reassemble the unit..

3 persons have had this problem until now as far as i know..

Jan 23, 2013 at 3:37 AM Post #105 of 126
Did you tighten it very tight? The idea it so tighten them but not strip it or put it on so tight you can't move the buttons lol. Loosen them a bit and see if that fixes it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back