Hisoundaudio Rocoo P showing "no file" when using Micro SD
Jan 24, 2013 at 8:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Lilburrito

New Head-Fier
Hi, 

I'm using my Rocoo P with a Micro SD for the first time, but whenever I try to find my files from my SD I get a "no file" message. When I switch the player on with the Micro SD in place a message flashes for a second about initializing something. I know for sure it recognizes it, even when I hook my Rocoo P up to my CPU it shows both drives at the same time. And oddly enough under "Storage info" in the "Settings" menu, it shows that my Micro SD has 0 out 0 space.

I've tried deleting the system folder on the Rocoo P but that didn't work, I tried updating it but that didn't work either, heck I even tried reformatting the Micro SD. Please help me :frowning2:

Just in case it needs to be known, my Rocoo P's format is at FAT32. my Micro SD is a "SanDisk Ultra 64 GB MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card" and it's format is exFAT. 

Jan 22, 2014 at 3:27 PM Post #3 of 4
Hi.. I have just seen this post... and I had the same issue, I was initially very peeved, as I love the sound/size, and feel of this little player, and loved the 'real' buttons!.. in the days of touch screens, allows blind operation!

To fix the issue .... all I had to do was connect my player to my computer, and through the explorer, go to the internal memory on the player, and delete the 'SYSTEM' folder-- 
This all get re-made when the unit is turned back on, but this sorted my issue right away, all files ok-- this is a glitch I think, the writing of playlists is the reason it takes a while when putting a new card in, it just doesn't seem to 'flush' them very well, so this forces it- Good luck 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back