Hisound Studio & RoCoo Firmware Files
Jan 20, 2012 at 11:03 PM Post #36 of 144
Went back to my hometown and found a large DHL package from China. I'm going to unbox them later with my friends in Jaben Jakarta :D

Jan 20, 2012 at 11:34 PM Post #37 of 144
Sorry for the delay fellas. Been rather occupied as of late. Check the OP, I've re-uploaded all the files. 
smile.gif

Jan 25, 2012 at 7:47 PM Post #40 of 144
Is there any way to lock the player with the DYN fw? I am able to do it in the ORG fw. If this is not possible, I won't be using the DYN - the player is in my pocket most of the time.

Jan 25, 2012 at 8:42 PM Post #42 of 144
Okay. To bad. I have tried the DYN, and the lock didn't work. So I thought that it maybe was some other keys I should press :) Oh well - I will be sticking with the ORG. Thanks.

Jan 25, 2012 at 9:06 PM Post #44 of 144
I can only say that, in my experience and after comparing the different FW's on both the Rocoo and the Studio, the dynamic fw on the Rocoo does not sound very good.

The dynamic FW sounds great on the Studio, but very different on the Rocoo-P and IMO
not as good as the either the Rocoo -P fw or the "Studio original". Both comes much closer to how the Dynamic FW actually sound on the Studio.  

I guess there's a reason why each unit, Rocoo and Studio, have their own set of FW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back