Hisound Studio & RoCoo Firmware Files
Jun 29, 2012 at 12:11 PM Post #77 of 144
Hey guys, great news!! Jack from hisoundaudio told me they are planning a release of a new firmware in 15 days :)

Jun 29, 2012 at 1:54 PM Post #78 of 144
Great to hear. Any info on what's new/fixed?

Jul 1, 2012 at 6:32 AM Post #79 of 144
The details aren't final yet but you guys may just be in for a surprise with this update. That's all I can say for now :wink:

Jul 1, 2012 at 6:53 AM Post #81 of 144
I think for the Studio V. But knowing Jack he may apply this update to all his players if the other players exhibit similar problems. But we won't know for at least a couple more weeks.

Jul 2, 2012 at 8:39 AM Post #83 of 144
http://www.hisoundaudio.com/

domain expired

a bit worrying, hope everything is ok

Jul 3, 2012 at 12:02 AM Post #84 of 144
 Thanks to those who responded to my post re difficulties with the firm ware

I just can't get the firmware to work. I have tried many times following the very clear instructions. I have deleted and re downloaded
  just in case as well.. no difference... BAH !

It seems i got a real dud... My player now won't recognise any files, plays no music and doesn't even respond to a reset..

I have emailed Jack but no response as yet and i see the site seems to have gone.. 

I was a bit sus at the beginning because the sound quality was nothing like it should be... No better than my phone with Neutron
  player.  I guess it's just one of those variances that can happen when dealing with a small bespoke company..  SIGH !

You never know, it all may turn around yet.. 

Jul 3, 2012 at 2:55 AM Post #85 of 144
Quote:
 Thanks to those who responded to my post re difficulties with the firm ware

I just can't get the firmware to work. I have tried many times following the very clear instructions. I have deleted and re downloaded
  just in case as well.. no difference... BAH !

It seems i got a real dud... My player now won't recognise any files, plays no music and doesn't even respond to a reset..

I have emailed Jack but no response as yet and i see the site seems to have gone.. 

I was a bit sus at the beginning because the sound quality was nothing like it should be... No better than my phone with Neutron
  player.  I guess it's just one of those variances that can happen when dealing with a small bespoke company..  SIGH !

You never know, it all may turn around yet.. 

Email Jack @ service@hisoundaudio.com

or contact him via PM. Jack had been having issues witih PMs though and I'm not sure if the Mods are aware of this (maybe they could fix this issue if it hasn't been addressed yet).

Give him some time. He'll respond to you. You could just have a defective unit. Did you burn your unit in though? But when I first received my unit it was clear it was a far step ahead of my iphone (even amped).

Jul 3, 2012 at 5:41 AM Post #86 of 144
website STILL down

I think Jack needs to let Head-fi readers what's going on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back