Hip-Hop and Rap Fans!
Mar 11, 2012 at 4:08 PM Post #406 of 448
Mar 11, 2012 at 6:40 PM Post #407 of 448
How are drake and lil wayne not hip-hop? its not even an argument.... i ...dont.....get...it.....

Mar 11, 2012 at 8:08 PM Post #408 of 448
Because I refuse to believe that a hip hop artist is able to put out songs like these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFQ_9zUSRHw

And yes, I am clearly aware that is not from one of his hip hop albums but come on man, seriously. I usually don`t want to argue over stupid opinions like this, but this needs to get out. They need to make another genre for the mainstream hip hop these days. Dead serious. 

Mar 31, 2012 at 4:21 AM Post #410 of 448
Hey guys. What's some of the bassiest Rap/Hip Hop songs out there? Just really interested in hearing some deep powerful bass with some nice beats.

Apr 1, 2012 at 8:36 PM Post #412 of 448

Quote:
Hey guys. What's some of the bassiest Rap/Hip Hop songs out there? Just really interested in hearing some deep powerful bass with some nice beats.

Jeezy has some knockin production
Dr Dre also has some of the best production as far as system music goes..yeah yeah **** his headphones but he is an amazing producer

3 6 Mafia
Rick Ross (garbage IMO, but his production is great for a system)
Yelawolf
TI

Most southern rap has crazy production in the bass department

Anyways, if you guys havent heard iMayday!s new LP titled 'Take me to your Leader' DEFINITELY check it out asap!

It really is an amazing album, give this track a listen and go check out the LP!

Apr 10, 2012 at 3:24 AM Post #416 of 448
Anyone looking for a new solid album should check out yU - The EARN. It's been out for while but I still go back for a listen, mainly for tracks 12 and 13
biggrin.gif
. His first album was really good as well.
http://mellomusicgroup.bandcamp.com/album/the-earn

May 12, 2012 at 12:47 PM Post #418 of 448
Quote:
Most Beatminerz production. Dem Duck Down boys epitomize grimy bass.

Great album!  Boot Camp Clik was just as good as Wu Tang in my opinion as MC's.  It was their unique flows and Rza's prolific and ridiculous beats that made them legendary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back