Hilarious description of Shure SE535 LTDs
Feb 13, 2012 at 5:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Loquah

Headphoneus Supremus
In my search for info about the SE535 red versions, I stumbled upon this site which has a translated version of the SE535 description. I particularly like all of the "unpleasant pads" that are included! (see last line)

[size=x-small]October, 2011 release[/size]

Special model
The special model that I gave arrangement to a design and sound quality to a base in "SE535", and shortened the length of the cable to 116cm.

The high level expression that was enhanced from sound + with the depth with a rich low level
I reproduce sound with the depth with a rich low level by carrying single tweeter for high levels like normal "SE535" and three highly precise MicroDriver in total including the dual woofer for low levels
Furthermore, high level expression is enhanced more by the acoustic network where I made new tuning on

Color design appropriate for the special edition
A red earphone body and the outstanding color combination called the cable of the light gray create the fashionableness appropriate for the special model

The cable head and a feeling of that are most suitable for use every day certain comfortable fitting
I shorten a cable to 116cm in comparison with conventional SE series earphone and am changed to the length that is most suitable for use every day

High sound insulation characteristics design
A comfortable high sound insulation characteristics pad hating interrupts neighboring noises to up to 37dB. I remove a foreign noise to disturb listening environment by a high sound insulation characteristics technique even when going out on the stage. As for the amount of sound insulation-related earphone of Shure, the best sound is provided by appropriate wearing.

The customized nature and comfort
An ergonomic, professional design. The light weight that adopted the most suitable nozzle angle to fit an ear comfortably, a thin shape. I prevent that a cable interferes by turning it on an edge.

Putting on and taking off-style cable and wire form fitting
Exchange and customization are easy for the durable Kevlar reinforcement cable. I prevent that I can drag a wearing position by a wearing method to turn a cable maintaining curve condition on an ear. A feeling of comfortable wearing is provided by the gold-plated MMCX connector with the snap locking mechanism that 360 degrees turns.

A premium fitting kit is attached
The high sound insulation characteristics pad which I hate: The high sound insulation characteristics pad hating comprises two effects of blocking the neighboring noise and offering a feeling of comfortable fitting. Flexible unpleasant pad of three kinds of size (S, M, L) and black form pad hating, triple flange pad one set hating, yellow form unpleasant pad one set are bundled with a kit. I have you try size and a style in various ways and sound insulation characteristics and the response of the low level become most suitable and raise the comfort by the long-time use by getting fitting having high coherence degree.

◆A carrying case: The carrying case superior in the durability prevents the tangle of the cable with a compact when going out at storing.

◆A 6.35mm faun plug adapter: By 3.5mm - 6.35mm plug adapter for earphones made in all Shure, I can be connected to a home stereo working under 6.35mm Jack and other apparatuses.

◆A volume controller (level controller): I enable comfortable listening by the high output audio system output such as the armrest of the plane.

◆An airline adapter: I am equivalent to the output connector of the armrest of the plane made in Europe.
■ Specifications ■
  1. A model: Three highly precise MicroDriver
  2. Reproduction frequency band: 18Hz - 19,500Hz
  3. Impedance: 36 Ω
  4. An output sound pressure level (sensitivity): 119dB
  5. A plug: Gold-plated 3.5mm
  6. A cord: A 116cm desorption-style (in the unit side) wire form fitting function is with it
  7. Mass: -
  8. Accessories: Flexible unpleasant pad of three kinds of size (S, M, L), black form unpleasant pad, triple flange unpleasant one set of pad, yellow form unpleasant pad, 6.35mm faun plug adapter, carrying case, airline adapter

Feb 13, 2012 at 8:47 AM Post #3 of 3

Haha, seems like a translation error 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back