Higher quality headphone cord/cables compatible with SOL Republic tracks
Sep 21, 2012 at 5:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

GabeGz

New Head-Fier
Im new to the audiophile scene so i dont know much haha. Im getting the SOL Republic Tracks HD but want to get a higher quality cable for them. Tracks have dedicated lines for the right and left cans that are both detachable so im not sure what cords could work with them and i definitely dont know where to to start looking. Suggestions and help please?

Sep 21, 2012 at 11:05 PM Post #3 of 10
Yeah its just that Im getting them for a discounted price and cant afford more than $100 headphones. So you dont think getting a new cable would make the sound quality better even if they're like a high end copper cord?

Sep 21, 2012 at 11:10 PM Post #4 of 10
Quote:
Have you looked at any other headphones? Those aren't really quality headphones, just overpriced fashion ones.
Re: Cables, visit Here. I don't think they make any difference.

Haven't heard the HDs, but the Ultras are something I could recommend if someone does want a headphone with that signature.  

Sep 21, 2012 at 11:44 PM Post #5 of 10
I want to try the ultras i heard that their sound quality is a little better than the HDs but the HDs are better with bass. Ive only tried the Hds and original tracks though. 

Sep 22, 2012 at 12:13 AM Post #6 of 10
Yeah its just that Im getting them for a discounted price and cant afford more than $100 headphones. So you dont think getting a new cable would make the sound quality better even if they're like a high end copper cord?

There are lots of good headphones for $100 or less. The JVC HA-S400 and S500 are very popular here at the moment, there's a huge topic on them.

I don't think cables make the slightest difference and there's enough science to show that.

Mar 27, 2014 at 9:59 PM Post #10 of 10
I have the SOL Republic Master Tracks and they are better than any other DJ headphone I have used in the past, They work great for music production too. By far one of if not THEE best headphones I have ever owned. Also got them on sale at Best buy that helped :) 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back