High isolation closed cans?
Aug 4, 2018 at 12:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

ericx85

100+ Head-Fier
Would like some closed headphones to go along with my HD800(S). Don't really want IEMs because most I've tried my ears tend to get sweaty and itchy rather quickly.

Isolation is top priority, a balanced maybe slight bias towards bass would be generally what I'm looking for. Main reason being is that theres a lot of outside noise going on where I live sometimes and as nice as the HD800s are, the noise can ruin it.

Budget would be up to $2k I guess but I definitely will consider something much cheaper if the isolation is A+ and doesn't sound bad.

Aug 4, 2018 at 4:49 PM Post #2 of 2
Would like some closed headphones to go along with my HD800(S). Don't really want IEMs because most I've tried my ears tend to get sweaty and itchy rather quickly.

Isolation is top priority, a balanced maybe slight bias towards bass would be generally what I'm looking for. Main reason being is that theres a lot of outside noise going on where I live sometimes and as nice as the HD800s are, the noise can ruin it.

Budget would be up to $2k I guess but I definitely will consider something much cheaper if the isolation is A+ and doesn't sound bad.

ZMF Ori or perhaps Eikon though I have never used the latter. Isolates surprisingly well, I can use it on the NYC subway system effectively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back