High-End Earbuds (VE, Blox, SHOZY etc) and Earbud Gear Discussion & Impressions Thread
Oct 19, 2016 at 10:46 AM Post #962 of 1,031
Just to inform that i just received an offer for Head-Fier for the pre-order of the new earbuds **** PT15!

Pre-order price as following:
Code:
 Without cable:$8 With black、blue、green cable:$14 With silver cable:$19.9

You can check this model at this AliExpress page:
Code:
 https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-****-PT15-In-Ear-Earphone-Earburd-Graphene-Dynamic-Driver-Unit-HIFI-Earplhone-Earplug-With-MMCX/32752982333.html

P.S.: i don't know if is legit to post this link! Please tell me if i need to remove it! Thanks!

Oct 19, 2016 at 10:55 AM Post #963 of 1,031
  Just to inform that i just received an offer for Head-Fier for the pre-order of the new earbuds **** PT15!

Pre-order price as following:
Code:
 Without cable:$8 With black、blue、green cable:$14 With silver cable:$19.9

You can check this model at this AliExpress page:
Code:
 https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-****-PT15-In-Ear-Earphone-Earburd-Graphene-Dynamic-Driver-Unit-HIFI-Earplhone-Earplug-With-MMCX/32752982333.html

P.S.: i don't know if is legit to post this link! Please tell me if i need to remove it! Thanks!

It's legit - mentioned in a earbud roundup thread. The first earbud from ****. That may end up being the normal price in a month. But I don't know for certain.

Oct 19, 2016 at 11:11 AM Post #965 of 1,031
I got the pt15 with silver cable for 17 dollar, if you want to know where pm me.

"Easy" on that price.  
wink.gif

--

Oct 29, 2016 at 11:50 AM Post #969 of 1,031
  Need to update this list soon...

Yes please! And we need more active earbud threads!

And you need to check out Cypherus QFred. The best instrument separation I've heard in a pair of earbuds, despit a slightly narrow soundstage (very deep and tall, though). I have compared it to earbuds such as Blox TM7, Sennheiser MX985 & OMX980 and Rose Mojito. TM7 and MX985 have got a fuller sound that is closer to the listener. QFred is more distant except for the mids that are intimate which makes vocals sound nice (QFred is marketed as having focus on mids for vocal lovers). I find them to be so much more than mids. Lows are okay, but not much sub bass. Highs are great and extended without being harsh.

Cypherus Audio X is a tiny Indonesian company that makes and mods audiophile stuff such as headphone amps and earbuds.

Oct 29, 2016 at 12:00 PM Post #970 of 1,031

Need to update this list soon...

And you need to check out Cypherus QFred. The best instrument separation I've heard in a pair of earbuds, despit a slightly narrow soundstage (very deep and tall, though). I have compared it to earbuds such as Blox TM7, Sennheiser MX985 & OMX980 and Rose Mojito. TM7 and MX985 have got a fuller sound that is closer to the listener. QFred is more distant except for the mids that are intimate which makes vocals sound nice (QFred is marketed as having focus on mids for vocal lovers). I find them to be so much more than mids. Lows are okay, but not much sub bass. Highs are great and extended without being harsh.

Cypherus Audio X is a tiny Indonesian company that makes and mods audiophile stuff such as headphone amps and earbuds.

Danneq would you consider changing the sort order of your earbuds in your profile from alphabetical to order based on quality?

Oct 29, 2016 at 12:10 PM Post #971 of 1,031

Danneq would you consider changing the sort order of your earbuds in your profile from alphabetical to order based on quality?

I prefer alphabetic order, but I could add my top 10 just under the list of my earbuds...

My top 3 has been the same for a long time (1. Blox TM7, 2. Sony MDR E252, 3. Sennheiser (O)MX 980/985), but Aiwa V99 and Cypherus QFred might upset that order. I need to recable the Aiwas first and compare the earbuds a bit more.

I noticed that preferences can change, though. A while ago I made a top 10 list with Shozy Cygnus around spot 6 or 7 and Astrotec Lyra not included. Now I have listed my Shopzy Cygnus on Ebay and I think I'll include the Lyras in my top 10 (they have a sort of "dark" sound that works great with brighter recordings and sources).

Anyway, I'll consider including my earbud top 10 in my profile just below my list of earbuds...

Oct 29, 2016 at 3:37 PM Post #974 of 1,031
  so sad that Blox TM7 is gone forever. I just cant understand why it isnt released again :frowning2:

Just wait for the new flagship from Blox. I hope it will beat TM7!

They should release the new flagship and the BE7 at a lower price point, say $99. I know BLOX is a small outfit but don't think that would be too much to ask. No TM7 candy version. No expansion pack or extra accs. No in-ears or headphones. Just two ear buds in tiny boxes :)

Oct 30, 2016 at 2:28 AM Post #975 of 1,031

Just looked into it and I literally could not find anything about them in all of the internet except for your post in the earbuds thread. Guess you weren't kidding when you said they are a tiny Indonesian company haha 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back