High-End Earbuds (VE, Blox, SHOZY etc) and Earbud Gear Discussion & Impressions Thread
Jun 22, 2015 at 6:40 PM Post #841 of 1,031

Hi golov17, yes I ordered these from Dasetn. Here is my e-receipt I received from Dasetn (with my personal info blacked out)

imgur.com/JyZzNae.png

I actually wondered that as well. I emailed Dasetn about the differences, but unfortunately never received contact back. I gather they don't do much email correspondence.

We can wait for tukangketik to chime in since it looks like he has all 3 versions! (and I'm actually quite curious if there are differences)

Dasetn is really horrible about e-mail communication. Everything I've ordered from them eventually gets to me. It's just after not getting anything after 10 days, that I request a tracking number and receive no reply. It would make a lot of difference in their business if they replied to e-mails. But with me, they have replied to none. I would imagine they would see an increase of 20% or more if they just took the time to reply to e-mails. They would also see more sales if they cleaned up the broken English on their website. 

Dasetn must be doing well and must not be interested in increasing their sales volume.

Jun 22, 2015 at 9:23 PM Post #842 of 1,031
I don't want to beat a dead horse here, but it is the lack of Dasetn's Email support of why I will not purchase from them again.

I had bought three pairs of ear-buds, that never came and they never replied.

It is a shame because I do enjoy my MC5 and wanted to get other of their models.

Jun 22, 2015 at 9:58 PM Post #843 of 1,031
I don't want to beat a dead horse here, but it is the lack of Dasetn's Email support of why I will not purchase from them again.

It is a shame because I do enjoy my MC5 and wanted to get other of their models.

It's not a dead horse. It's something we should share with others when appropriate. Dasetn does read this board, and also this thread. Maybe one day, they will get their act together. Until then, Dasetn is obviously happy making significantly less sales than they could and really could care less about communicating with customers.

Jun 23, 2015 at 12:12 AM Post #845 of 1,031

I think it's fair to surface this information. It only helps set expectations for people who may order in the future from Dasetn.

Even though I was mentally prepared for slow shipping and no email contact, I still filed a PayPal dispute because I got antsy after 2 weeks and only then did they produce a different tracking number than was originally provided that worked and showed shipment.

Of course, they do have great products, so we're all at their mercy when it comes to how they handle orders.

It's too bad they run their own site and aren't on AliExpress which kinda has at least some measures to protect against this type of stuff.

I guess that's another positive for my M760 listing, I can guarantee I will answer your questions, you will get the product in a week or less, and you won't have to file Paypal disputes to get real tracking! 
wink_face.gif

Jun 24, 2015 at 1:49 AM Post #846 of 1,031
I just wanted to ask for those who have tried the E100 and BE3, I compared both though not at the same listening time, I found out that BE3 is more clear and fun sounding while the E100 is cold and not what I expected if I based it on the reviews. I wonder if there is any fit issues since both fits me well. What foam are you guys using on the E100 and does it greatly affect the sound at all?

Jun 24, 2015 at 3:06 AM Post #847 of 1,031
It can  be difficult to get a good fit with the E100. The BE3 has got that old generic Sennheiser MX400/500 housing that works for most people while the E100 doesn't have a stem that helps stabilize them in your ears.
I agree with your overall impression of BE3 as a fun sounding earbud while the E100 is more cold, but to me the E100 is more clear than the BE3. It has also got a deeper and more well definied soundstage.

I've seen that some people wear the E100 in other ways than the normal one. You could go back and look at the pictures that have been posted in this thread. Some people have written about ear hooks that can helt stabilize the earbuds. Don't know how they work on the E100, though...

Jun 27, 2015 at 6:46 AM Post #850 of 1,031
Where are people getting their different colour donut foams from?

E100 for the win, by the way
wink_face.gif

Jun 27, 2015 at 7:43 AM Post #852 of 1,031
:wink: http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32338390734.html?productId=32338390734&productId=32338390734&productSubject=Free-shipping-various-sizes-and-color-iPhone-Earphones-Headphones-Replacement-Ear-Foam-Pads-cushions-5000-pairs&productSubject=Free-shipping-various-sizes-and-color-iPhone-Earphones-Headphones-Replacement-Ear-Foam-Pads-cushions-5000-pairs&tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail :smile_cat:

Jun 28, 2015 at 2:25 PM Post #855 of 1,031
Fashion 25Pair Gray 18mm Replacement Ear Pad Bud Foam Earbud Cover For Earphones
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fashion-25Pair-Gray-18mm-Replacement-Ear-Pad-Bud-Foam-Earbud-Cover-For-Earphones/32363932660.html
(from AliExpress Android)

That's a great price but I mean like the covers that come with Baldoor E100, cut out on both sides..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back