High End Bluetooth Headphones
Sep 17, 2015 at 4:49 AM Post #811 of 894
Hi all,

Been lurking on this thread for awhile and have decided to venture down the wireless route.

I'm torn between the Bose Soundlink II on ear or over ear and was wondering who has these and which sounds better.

Cheers.

Sep 17, 2015 at 7:06 AM Post #813 of 894
  Hi all,

Been lurking on this thread for awhile and have decided to venture down the wireless route.

I'm torn between the Bose Soundlink II on ear or over ear and was wondering who has these and which sounds better.

Cheers.

If your location is as says on your profile you could try and organise a road trip down to Sydney and visit one of the Bose stores there. Probably the best way to see which one you would prefer. You could also call a Bose store and ask them what they think if you can't drive down.

Sep 17, 2015 at 11:18 PM Post #814 of 894
Yeah, that idea had occurred to me but every time I go to Sydney I end up partying and on the grog. 
biggrin.gif

I did email Bose but got no response whatsoever which does not bode well as to their customer service so I thought I would ask here.

Sep 18, 2015 at 1:20 AM Post #815 of 894
  Yeah, that idea had occurred to me but every time I go to Sydney I end up partying and on the grog. 
biggrin.gif

I did email Bose but got no response whatsoever which does not bode well as to their customer service so I thought I would ask here.

Calling is probbaly more likely to get a positive response than emailing if you are asking for an opinion on which one to get. The guys working in the Bose store seemed really passionate and knowledgeable about Bose products.

Sep 22, 2015 at 6:11 AM Post #816 of 894
Does anyone know a European source for RBH EP-SB?

Sep 27, 2015 at 9:04 AM Post #817 of 894

Calling is probbaly more likely to get a positive response than emailing if you are asking for an opinion on which one to get. The guys working in the Bose store seemed really passionate and knowledgeable about Bose products.

Well the decision was made for me when I stumbled across a brand new sealed pair of soundlink on ears for $200.00 on fleabay. Saved $119.00. Will post my impressions.

Oct 2, 2015 at 5:49 PM Post #818 of 894
Hello !
I see that the AKG K845 and the Sony Sony MDR-10RBT are pretty popular around here, so I hope you could help me to choose between the two ! Basically I don't care about the fonctions or the commands, I just want something for my room, at night ! So something comfortable (circumaural) with a great sound, and with a light that I can easily hide with some tape (I hate to see the light of the bluetooth headphone in the dark).
What do you guys think ? Thanks !

Oct 2, 2015 at 8:02 PM Post #819 of 894
There is also the Parrot Zik in the balance (not the 2.0, the first). He looks great, but maybe a bit heavy. I hope the light can be easily hidden.

The three headphones -- the AKG K845, the Sony MDR-10RBT and the Parrot Zik -- are basically at the same price in my store. What do you think ? Which one has the better sound ? Which one is more comfortable ?

Oct 2, 2015 at 8:44 PM Post #820 of 894
Well it looks like that the Sony MDR-10RBT is in fact supra and not circum (and if so, he's out of the picture). I'm a bit surprised, because he looks like a circum on the picture -- does anyone know ?

Oct 3, 2015 at 5:32 AM Post #821 of 894
  Well it looks like that the Sony MDR-10RBT is in fact supra and not circum (and if so, he's out of the picture). I'm a bit surprised, because he looks like a circum on the picture -- does anyone know ?

All 3 you mentioned in your previous thread are around ear not on ear. They are all quite small though in terms of ear cups size and unless you have small ears they won't actually fit properly around your ears. They are all sort of like an in between size with the AKG having the largest ear cups but even with those most people would have to squish theirearlobes inside them.

Oct 3, 2015 at 6:18 AM Post #822 of 894

All 3 you mentioned in your previous thread are around ear not on ear. They are all quite small though in terms of ear cups size and unless you have small ears they won't actually fit properly around your ears. They are all sort of like an in between size with the AKG having the largest ear cups but even with those most people would have to squish theirearlobes inside them.

Ok, that's interesting to know ! I'll guess the AKG can work for me since I don't have big ears (I have actually an August E650, which fits absolutely perfectly). I'm gonna search for some other headphones in the same range of price with bigger earcups -- I'm surprised that the Parrot Zik is so tight, he looks so big. 
Thank you very much for your answer !

Oct 3, 2015 at 6:51 AM Post #823 of 894
I have to say I really like my August EP650 earcups -- you can see them on google, I'm not allowed to post links, but anyway they are rectangular and fits perfectly. What audiophile bluetooth headphone do you know with such earcups ? I think of the Logitech Ultimate Ears 9000 or the Harman Kardon BT, but they are a bit pricey for me right now. The Monster Inspiration looks good too, but it's not bluetooth. I didn't think that replace my good old 40£'s August EP650 would be that hard !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back