Hifiman sent me HE-6s, I ordered HE-300s.
Feb 14, 2012 at 12:12 PM Post #46 of 234
Whoa! You opened them up?  
blink.gif

Feb 14, 2012 at 12:20 PM Post #47 of 234

Quote:
Are you kidding me! A small specialty company accidentally sends you the wrong item and you open it, use it, and even consider modifying it before even speaking to them about it! It is their own fault but come on man.

I didn't know they were HE-6s before I opened them up and I'm not passing an opportunity to hear a flagship! I haven't touched them, just changed pads.
They were quite badly packaged, just a cardboard box with HE-6 on the side and once I saw the pouch and not the box I thought I was sent a worse product to the HE-300 considering the pouch is much less elegant than a box.

Feb 14, 2012 at 12:36 PM Post #48 of 234
You hardly need to tell them now, in some ways--I'm sure they read head-fi and have seen this thread by this point.

Feb 14, 2012 at 3:36 PM Post #55 of 234
OP, seriously in what way do you think this makes any sense?

Fang is just going to give you the right to keep them? 

You had the opportunity to keep quiet about it and blew it so stop fronting.

Feb 14, 2012 at 3:37 PM Post #56 of 234
You are a very lucky man. I am a nice honest guy but I would be VERY tempted just to keep them because I don't think they can technically do anything about it legally. Not sure what I would do...

Feb 14, 2012 at 3:37 PM Post #57 of 234
I said in the thread I'll only sell if I get the go ahead from head-direct/Fang, I've already been offered money in my paypal but I said wait a day or so and see what head-direct tell me.
I never planned to sell/keep it unless head-direct tell me I could hence I made the thread, if they're willing to pay the shipping back I'm more than happy to pack them up and send them back to HQ!

Feb 14, 2012 at 3:53 PM Post #59 of 234
what the hell are you doing? first I thought you were very honest, then it goes absolutely downhill from here

Feb 14, 2012 at 3:55 PM Post #60 of 234
Quote:
I said in the thread I'll only sell if I get the go ahead from head-direct/Fang, I've already been offered money in my paypal but I said wait a day or so and see what head-direct tell me.
I never planned to sell/keep it unless head-direct tell me I could hence I made the thread, if they're willing to pay the shipping back I'm more than happy to pack them up and send them back to HQ!

Your waiting for permission to finalize a sale now that could net you quite a sum of money; yet would send it right on back if they offer to cover shipping? Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back