HiFiMAN RE0 vs. RE-ZERO
Nov 24, 2010 at 3:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Jimmyz

100+ Head-Fier
I thought Fang gave me the RE-ZERO but as I looked closer, it says RE0 on the box. What are the sound difference between the two. I guess Fang changed boxes, because the RE0 I have comes in a different box than the RE0 online (more like the RE-ZERO box). This nomenclature is making my mind explode, lol.

Nov 24, 2010 at 3:54 PM Post #2 of 5
does it say re-zero on the little metallic part attached to the cord ?

Nov 24, 2010 at 4:05 PM Post #3 of 5

Quote:
does it say re-zero on the little metallic part attached to the cord ?

I have not opened it actually, but it does clearly say RE0 on the box. I am just wondering what the main differences are between the RE0 and RE-ZERO?

Nov 24, 2010 at 5:13 PM Post #4 of 5
Quote:
I have not opened it actually, but it does clearly say RE0 on the box. I am just wondering what the main differences are between the RE0 and RE-ZERO?

Look at the cable or look for an adapter in your package. The RE-Zero is TRRS and needs the adapter for most devices. The RE0 has the usual TRS plug.

Nov 24, 2010 at 8:41 PM Post #5 of 5
It should have a silvery grey sticker saying 'RE-ZERO Limited Edition'. The IEM itself has a silvery grey housing as well. If you see a black color housing, then maybe they have sent you the wrong pair and you should contact Head-Direct to sort it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back