Hifiman Re0 filter change ?
Sep 30, 2011 at 3:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

hologram777

New Head-Fier
hey guys, new to the forum but been lurking for a while, and just wanted to ask a somewhat silly question but just wanna make sure im doing this right...

I wanna change the filter on my RE0, ive owned them for quite some time now and never have changed them since i got them and was wondering what the proper way of doing it is so i dont mess anything up? 

i tried searching but couldnt find anything specifically to help me out. 

Thanks

Sep 30, 2011 at 3:29 PM Post #2 of 2
hey guys, new to the forum but been lurking for a while, and just wanted to ask a somewhat silly question but just wanna make sure im doing this right...

I wanna change the filter on my RE0, ive owned them for quite some time now and never have changed them since i got them and was wondering what the proper way of doing it is so i dont mess anything up? 

i tried searching but couldnt find anything specifically to help me out. 

Thanks

Remove the already installed filters by peeling them off. Use your nail if you need to and peel from the edge. Make sure you take it completely off. Remove 1 filter from the wax paper that the filters come on. Place the filter in the position where the original filter was. Make sure the filter fits in the slot for the filter. Repeat for the other filter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back