1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Hifiman re 400 vs Yamaha eph-100 vs Monster Turbine Pearl

1. Almazbek
    Hello. I broke my old pair ibeats and so looking for new in ear headphones for around 100$. Listening to the rock, nu-metal, melodic dubstep & classic. Listening with iphone. Which one is better of these: Hifiman re 400 vs Yamaha eph-100 vs Monster Turbine Pearl? Asking for advice because can't listen to them, in our country they are not sold.

2. Almazbek
    Bump

3. Almazbek
    Bump

4. Lifted Andreas
    Yamaha EPH-100 are really good with Trance, I've had a pair myself for about 8 months. Sadly sold them a few months ago to help pay for things.

Now though I think I'll be going for the HifIman RE-400, lots of people rave about them.

Almazbek likes this.
  5. Berkovajazz
    My vote for Monsters. Also take a look on Gratitude, they are amazingly good!:)
    RE400 are good on a powerful source, you can't get their full potential from mainstream device. 
    + Vsonic GR07 BE will be great choice for iPhone.

Almazbek likes this.
  6. Almazbek
    Thanks everyone. Forgot about the thread. I bought monsters pro gold but i found the bass is overhelming, bass quantity is too much for me, but i can fell drive on some tracks.