HIFIMAN Flagship Headphone HE1000 Beta Testing Opportunity Complete - Feel free to still comment
Apr 9, 2015 at 1:09 AM Post #303 of 1,738
Lots of interest here after closely following the HE-1000. I would love to participate. My ears are old, but well seasoned and experienced. I'm pretty sure my associated gear is up to the task and would do the HE-1000 justice. I am also up for the listening time, commitment and pen to paper to convey the analysis and experience. Thank you for your consideration.

Apr 9, 2015 at 1:18 AM Post #305 of 1,738
Definitely interested.  I actually just bought a pair of HE-560s to replace my Audeze LCD-2s.  Fantastic sound and comfort (comfort just can't be had with LCDs).  I'm loving them.  If the HE-1000s are able to expand on that and keep the same great comfort then I'm all for it.  Currently running the 560s off a Schiit Lyr, but will be getting a Phonitor Mini in a few days.  My goal is to get as close to a speaker like environment with headphones since that's my sole method of listening to things.  I pretty much wear headphones all day long.  

As a side note, if you guys end up making some very efficient closed back portable friendly headphones I'd be all over that for my portable/work headphones.

Apr 9, 2015 at 2:02 AM Post #309 of 1,738
Count me in if there are no better candidates : )  I'm not exactly a headphone collector but have previously owned HE-6, EF-6, currently own Sennheiser HD 800 which is my reference.

Sorry for the guy who has to sort through all of these LOL

Apr 9, 2015 at 2:04 AM Post #310 of 1,738
ship it to CHINA ^_^

MiFan said people in Beijing can also apply for this beta test. 

I am currently living in Beijing, China. I am a active Hifiman fan in some bbs,e.g., chao jia tan. 

So please do mark my name in the list. I have a Wyred DAC-1 LE used as  the source and SPL Phonitor Mini to drive the headphone. People said SPL is not good for driving that kind of headphone, but please give it a try. 

Don't forget to PM me :) 

Apr 9, 2015 at 2:23 AM Post #314 of 1,738
In the US and most certainly interested.  I've got a Nad M51 DAC + a dual monoblock setup with CMA800Rs.  Currently enjoy the HD800s and LCD-XCs.  Also happy to test with my Chord Hugo.  Cheers! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back