HIFIMAN Flagship Headphone HE1000 Beta Testing Opportunity Complete - Feel free to still comment
Apr 8, 2015 at 3:25 PM Post #166 of 1,738

I would love to join.
Listening to all sorts of HFs since 2001.

Headphones:
Sennheiser HD800
JH Audio JH13
AKG K3003
Abyss AB-1266

Amps:
Violectric V281
Violectric V200
Headroom The Max

DACs:
Mytek Digital Stereo191
Phasure NOS 1a (Reference DAC)

Hope to hear from you soon.

Apr 8, 2015 at 3:32 PM Post #167 of 1,738
I would be interested to participate in your beta testing of the HE1000. I have the Ragnarok and hope to get the Yggdrasil and would like write about that pairing.

Apr 8, 2015 at 3:34 PM Post #169 of 1,738
I am interested as well, I have beta tested many software's previously but this would be my first time beta testing hardware. I will be informative and descriptive in all of my findings, also I am an I.T. professional by trade so I would be willing to go in-depth on the technical end as well.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Apr 8, 2015 at 3:36 PM Post #170 of 1,738
Count me in and extremely interested.  Own an HE-6 and if this is better than it, I may sell a kidney...........or more likely, sell a few of my 11 headphones to finance a HE-1000. 

Apr 8, 2015 at 3:40 PM Post #173 of 1,738
If I am afforded the opportunity to be beta tester I will be sure to devote time to this endeavor. I have nice collection of mid-fi gear and will be happy to compare and test HifiMans products as best as I possibly can. Thank you for the opportunity. Count me interested please.

Apr 8, 2015 at 3:46 PM Post #174 of 1,738
I'm so interested I just wet myself thinking about trying the HE1000 on my new MHA100.

Very cool of HiFiMan to give some folks the opportunity. Good stuff.

Apr 8, 2015 at 3:58 PM Post #176 of 1,738
There are currently 172, now 173, unique people who have replied in this thread. : o

The feedback you provide will be a great help in making this innovative sonic stunner further meet your needs before it becomes available for the market.

You will need to be committed in time and effort in order to provide highly effective feedback. The shipment to you will be available in later April, 2015. Simply reply this thread to let us know that you are interested. We will follow up via PM about the detailed beta test program and what is involved. :darthsmile:

I would be interested in beta testing the HE-1000. I was a beta tester for the OPPO HA-2 and PM-3, and I had a really great time being able to provide feedback directly into the development and improvement of products that will eventually be released to music enthusiasts around Head-Fi, and others around the world.

I'm personally interested to see how Dr. Bian's nano-thin driver technology can compete against those of micron-thin electrostatics' drivers, and having a SR-207 at hand, that would make a great comparison. I've found the SR-207 to perform way above its price point relative to other dynamic and planar magnetic headphones so this nano-thin diaphragm innovation seems mighty interesting to me and I look forward to seeing how it compares to electrostats and other flagship headphones.

If a published review is necessary to do after this beta-testing opportunity, I do video reviews on my YouTube channel with audio recorded using binaural microphones and is probably one of the more unique ways to do review videos from what I've seen. I really enjoyed listening to the HE-560 and I thought it was the best planar magnetic headphone I've had the pleasure of listening to, so I'm ecstatic about what the HE-1000 can do!

Apr 8, 2015 at 4:04 PM Post #178 of 1,738
I'd love to test this premiere set of cans, but I'm not even close to being an ideal candidate. No experience with TOL headphones at all, quite unfortunate. Plus I don't exactly have great equipment to run it out of. But if you guys wanna send me one of these, by all means, I'm not gonna stop you
wink_face.gif

Apr 8, 2015 at 4:10 PM Post #180 of 1,738
Would love the opportunity to find out how the HE1k sounds driven by the Schiit Ragnarok and soon to be Yggdrasil 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back