HIFIMAN Audivina Loaner Tour!!
Apr 23, 2023 at 10:36 AM Post #16 of 164
Would love to try out and review this baby. I'm in southern California, USA.

Been into headphones, specifically closed backs, since 2018. Would compare this to ny DCA Ether C Flow and my Hifiman HE1000SE. I did a review or impressions of the Mr Speakers Aeon Closed as part of a review tour of that headphone from here in Head Fi, but I couldn't find the post / link.

Apr 23, 2023 at 11:07 AM Post #17 of 164
Dear Headfiers:

By popular demand, we have decided to acquiesce to the demands of our adoring public and create a loaner tour. We will be running three separate lists, one for the US&Canada, one for Europe, and lastly one for Australia&South East Asia. The rules are……

1. To enter the post below with your name and rough location (ie what country/state you are in.) It would be great if you could also include something about your audio past and maybe any review example links you have carried out previously.
2. That you agree to keep it for 2 weeks from the date of arrival at your tour stop and then you will post it on to the next person whose details we will tell you. Before shipping onward your review unit, please take some photos of the headphones, accessories and package so that we can see it was in good condition when it left you.
3. No whining that “but I should be next not him”, we will decide how the tour runs and in what order the tour will progress. If and when you are selected and are next in line, we will contact you via PM on Head-Fi where we will ask for your contact information and give any required information. Please kindly note that if you don’t respond after a couple of attempts you will forfeit your place.
4. You agree to post your first impressions of it when you get it (so we know you have it) and then just before you send it on, please post a little review of it in this thread or your own website or Youtube Channel, written and or YouTube video both ok.
5. You will need to cover the import tax if there is one, and the shipping cost from you to the next reviewer.

Easy enough right? Don't hesitate the join us now!

Audivina.jpg
would like to compare the Audivina to my HE1000V2 ... this would need to be shipped to the USA... please put me on the list... thanks

Apr 23, 2023 at 11:24 AM Post #18 of 164
Interested - Tom from Brisbane, Australia.

My reviews are here: https://www.head-fi.org/members/tombrisbane.351416/#showcase-reviews

Three were front page.

My ‘audiophile’ journey started back in 2006 when I bought the Audio Technica ATH-AD700 which we’re going to be my one and only decent set of headphones. I’m somewhere around 125/130 pairs now…. I’ve never lost my primary purpose for the hobby (wanting the best audio experience) but it’s branched out and I enjoy what different equipment can bring to music I’ve heard thousands of times. Recently started to review gear (in my own way) and would love to try these out.

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2023 at 11:44 AM Post #19 of 164
Name: Magnus
Link to my review from the Questlye CMA 15 review tour.

Short head-fi history: I've been into the hobby since 2015. I started out with a few mid-fi classics (HD650, DT990, R70X), but quickly progressed into the deep end with e-stats (SR-009, SR-007MKII, L700). Then I went into ZMF headphones with the Eikon, Auteur, VO and VC. Last year I auditioned the Arya Stealth and instantly felt right at home. I mostly use closed back headphones because of my family, so I am very interested in the Audivina as a complement to my AS.

Current gear
Amp: Kinki Studio THR-1, WBA hybrid 6SN7 tube amp
DAC: SMSL SU-10
Headphones: Arya Stealth, ZMF Eikon

Apr 23, 2023 at 12:00 PM Post #20 of 164
Amando Hernández from Spain.
I’ve been seriously into headphones since 2007 when I purchased a Stax combo. Nowadays I’m listening music only thru headphones, owning Hifiman’s Ananda and Dan Clark’s Aeon 2 Noire.
I would like to be part of the tour, as long as I receive and send the headphones to EU countries.

Apr 23, 2023 at 12:13 PM Post #21 of 164
I would be ecstatic to spend two weeks with the HIFIMAN Audivina, evaluate them with my gear, and then post first impressions and a review.

Name: David King

Audio background: Music lover (who is also an IT professional) strapped to a desk for long hours everyday that will enjoy audio when not on video calls for work. I have a variety of desktop audio gear and headphones, including the following from Hifiman: Arya, Ananda, Edition XS, Sundara.

Some of my recent reviews:

Apr 23, 2023 at 12:48 PM Post #22 of 164
I would be happy to join as well in England.

I owned the Edition-X and Arya, was part of the HE6SE tour. Currently own Meze Elite.
Reviews are HERE.

I am happy to pay for shipping, but not for 20% import tax. There must be a way to avoid that.

Apr 23, 2023 at 12:52 PM Post #23 of 164
I'm interested to try and join the tour and I can even facilitate a mini tour on my country. I'm located in Philippines.

Here are my reviews.
https://www.head-fi.org/members/remedymusic.547697/#showcase-reviews

Here in my country, as long as it is declared under $200, import tax will not bite and all will be fine.

I have sources that can drive headphones namely the Centrance Dacport HD and Ovidius B1.
So far I agree to the terms and conditions.

Thanks in advance!

Apr 23, 2023 at 1:22 PM Post #25 of 164
Hi, I'm interested in joining the tour. I'm located in New York, USA.
I agree to all of the tour requirements and my current gear list as well as a link to my review channel is located in my signature.
I formerly owned the HE500, HE6 and spent a lot of time with the Susvara.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2023 at 1:34 PM Post #26 of 164
Thank you for having a tour, it is appreciated!

Edit: actually, I don't know if I could give these the time they deserve so I'm going to edit out :).

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2023 at 2:29 PM Post #27 of 164
I'm from italy. I'm ok with sending the unit to other users, but help us with the import tax since it might be quite a troublesome deal!

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2023 at 3:18 PM Post #28 of 164
Interested in the tour. I live in Seattle, USA. I own Susvara and a few other hifiman headphones and have participated in previous Hifiman tours on headfi.
My reviews are at www.audiodiscourse.com

Apr 23, 2023 at 4:56 PM Post #29 of 164
Would love to hear and review the Audivina. Located in Salt Lake City, UT.

I have reviewed the Ananda on a previous Hifiman tour.

Here are some other reviews...

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/zmfheadphones-caldera.26159/reviews#review-30080
https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/zmfheadphones-atrium.25763/reviews#review-29861
https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/zmfheadphones-auteur.22744/reviews#review-29349
https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/yulong-audio-da1.25449/reviews#review-28288

Headphones and Gear List in my signature. Closed Backs in house to compare to would be the TH-900 Pearl White and the Atrium Closed Back, Plus I have a Code X (HE5 Mod), Solitaire P-SE and Atrium to compare. Plenty of gear on hand to use for a detailed description of the Audivina...

Thanks

Apr 23, 2023 at 5:11 PM Post #30 of 164
super interested. Kadin, TX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back