HIFIMAN Arya - Arya Stealth - Arya Organic :: Impressions Thread
Mar 6, 2024 at 3:54 AM Post #11,656 of 11,881
Regarding delivery time for items ordered for Europe at the HFM store.
Since I live in Poland where their warehouse is located, the usual shipping time should be the next business day after the item is shipped.

I ordered the Aryas on Sunday and contacted their customer service yesterday evening to ask about it. They informed me that there won't be any staff at the warehouse until Thursday, they mentioned one person.

So by the sound of it, there's only one guy handling the warehouse, when he's off, there will be delays in processing orders. Otherwise it should be relatively quick.

Original email:
It'll probably go to a UK distribution centre first :relaxed:

Mar 6, 2024 at 6:47 AM Post #11,658 of 11,881
@drummerman1 that would be a waste of time and resources, so I hope it won't be the case :) A Polish friend of mine recently ordered something from them and he said it came directly from the PL warehouse. We'll see.
I was trolling. I'm sure you'll get it soon :thumbsup:

Mar 7, 2024 at 5:04 PM Post #11,660 of 11,881
Wavetheory had some glowing reviews in the staging of the Organic calling it enormous. Any comparisons to the V2?

Mar 7, 2024 at 5:22 PM Post #11,661 of 11,881
Wavetheory had some glowing reviews in the staging of the Organic calling it enormous. Any comparisons to the V2?
I think in general they are very similar but the organic pushes the mids a bit more. I don't think that the difference is great enough to warrant switching. The HE1000SE or 1000V2 are probably better in the long run. I found the Organic an excellent all-rounder that did nothing really bad but ultimately seemed a bit thin compared to other more expensive ones.

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024 at 6:33 PM Post #11,662 of 11,881
I have both. The staging is way bigger on the V2. The sound on the Organic is much more intimate and forward. It's not something you notice if you only listen to one or the other, but when you compare them side-by-side, the difference is not so subtle.

Mar 7, 2024 at 8:07 PM Post #11,663 of 11,881
I think in general they are very similar but the organic pushes the mids a bit more. I don't think that the difference is great enough to warrant switching. The HE1000SE or 1000V2 are probably better in the long run. I found the Organic an excellent all-rounder that did nothing really bad but ultimately seemed a bit thin compared to other more expensive ones.
Awesome, appreciate it. I'll likely stick with my idea to grab a HE1000 v2 non stealth at some point then

Mar 7, 2024 at 11:12 PM Post #11,664 of 11,881
That's not good to hear from my end, looking at 1000 dollar arya stealth. For those kinds of monies, shouldn't have to solder yourself.

Mar 7, 2024 at 11:41 PM Post #11,666 of 11,881
Be happy with what u got or be happy spending money until you do
Well I'm coming from lower budget Sennie hd600 and Hifi-man he4xx. And was recommended to step it up a notch to the Arya stealth. Still on only a modi-magni stack. What do you think? Very pleased so far with the he-4xx, but lacks detail (which the hd600 has). Still my go-to cans for most things, the most comfortable wear-wise also listening. Any ideas? Also have akg k712's which are very brittle, need a lot of burning in, but looking to step it up a notch. Within the confines of my dac/amp setup. The arya stealth is three times as expensive of course, that's the absolute limit of what my wallet will tolerate. At around a grand usd. Then I think I've reached my peak dollar-wise of what I want to spend on hi-fi gear. Of course marginal increases in listening excellence, and not sure if my ears can hear the difference.

Mar 7, 2024 at 11:45 PM Post #11,667 of 11,881
I was recommended the arya stealth by another head-fier earlier. He recommended I bypass the mid-dollar Hifi-man offerings and go straight to the Arya. On many points agree. But then the Hifi-man website is pretty damned confusing as it is with so-called sales etc.

Mar 8, 2024 at 11:52 AM Post #11,669 of 11,881
Well I'm coming from lower budget Sennie hd600 and Hifi-man he4xx. And was recommended to step it up a notch to the Arya stealth. Still on only a modi-magni stack. What do you think? Very pleased so far with the he-4xx, but lacks detail (which the hd600 has). Still my go-to cans for most things, the most comfortable wear-wise also listening. Any ideas? Also have akg k712's which are very brittle, need a lot of burning in, but looking to step it up a notch. Within the confines of my dac/amp setup. The arya stealth is three times as expensive of course, that's the absolute limit of what my wallet will tolerate. At around a grand usd. Then I think I've reached my peak dollar-wise of what I want to spend on hi-fi gear. Of course marginal increases in listening excellence, and not sure if my ears can hear the difference.
I'd recommend you think about upgrading your Magni/Modi stack before getting any more headphones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back