HIFIMAN Arya - Arya Stealth - Arya Organic :: Impressions Thread
May 30, 2021 at 10:02 AM Post #3,856 of 11,867
I sense a disturbance in the force
Actually my cable is
Arctic Cables Neotech SONY MDR-Z1R MDR-Z7 8 Core Litz 19AWG UPOCC High-End Cable. I bought it from their ebay store a few years ago. Its actually silver. Its a night and day difference. The treble information is revealed and add the soundstage and subwoofer bass, Its endgame.

Last edited:
May 30, 2021 at 11:04 AM Post #3,857 of 11,867
Actually my cable is
Arctic Cables Neotech SONY MDR-Z1R MDR-Z7 8 Core Litz 19AWG UPOCC High-End Cable. I bought it from their ebay store a few years ago. Its actually silver. Its a night and day difference. The treble information is revealed and add the soundstage and subwoofer bass, Its endgame.
Oh crap, here we go again...

May 30, 2021 at 12:19 PM Post #3,858 of 11,867
Actually my cable is
I sprinkled the audio jacks in my Arya with 24k cruelty free Australian gold dust. The mid bass and mid treble went to endgame, but only in the right channel. They are still mid game in the left channel as I don’t believe I’ve sprinkled enough in there.

May 30, 2021 at 12:23 PM Post #3,859 of 11,867
Sprinkle it in your ears instead. Why limit your end-game listening experience to only your Arya HPs? :smirk:

** I do believe that a HQ cable can make a difference, but one very quickly arrives at the point of no audible return. IMHO, the stock Arya cable is a good cable. Its true downfall is not sound, it is the fact that it is stiff, unmanageable, and possibly a bit too short for some.

Last edited:
May 30, 2021 at 12:32 PM Post #3,860 of 11,867
I sprinkled the audio jacks in my Arya with 24k cruelty free Australian gold dust. The mid bass and mid treble went to endgame, but only in the right channel. They are still mid game in the left channel as I don’t believe I’ve sprinkled enough in there.
You obviously forgot to cryo treat the left channel. Be better!

May 30, 2021 at 1:07 PM Post #3,861 of 11,867
But is it coated with platinum from the meteorite which caused the extinction of dinosaurs? I heard it has magical alien properties that add soul to the vocals

May 30, 2021 at 1:56 PM Post #3,862 of 11,867
Actually my cable is
Don't bother
On another thread, it's normally discussed, but here ... if they could, they'd burn you (or me).
Although thoughts are exchanged about burning drivers, they make fun of you for cables...
It's sad, but it's true
37068a0aa14aa9265662eddeda1a52c3.jpg

Last edited:
May 30, 2021 at 2:57 PM Post #3,868 of 11,867
May 30, 2021 at 3:00 PM Post #3,870 of 11,867
I'm still experiencing harshness/piercing with the Arya even on a tube amp like Cayin HA-1A MK2 (although not as bad as on A90), is there anything else I can do apart from EQ?
HI I face the same problem and now I have my arya maybe for 10-11 months. ssss thing is just so triggering thx god I didn't listen to people when they said try another amp(my amp is A90) even tub couldn't remove it. for me I used oratory1990 eq it didn't remove it for me may be just enhance the problem little bit. thats why I bought 6xx and waiting for it. I will keep arya for non vocal music and very well mastered vocal music.

this is the eq Iam using and if anyone could give advice to enhance it to decrease the sibilance u are more than welcome because I played with it but iam noob nothing worked..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nu2bf4le1k87n5v/Hifiman Arya.pdf?dl=0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back